Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Wholesome) what is your favorite thing to do?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
★★★★
I need happiness for a change.

My favorite thing is to sleep nude in a clean bed with no crumbs whatsoever right after I shower. I would sleep like a baby.

Sit in the sun and rot

Masturbate, goyslopmaxx, vape

I like to eat Nutella straight out of the jar

Sit on the floor of the shower and think

Directly inject cool water up my nostrils and run it down my throat before expelling it out with my routine sinus flush

Directly inject cool water up my nostrils and run it down my throat before expelling it out with my routine sinus flush
You know it isn't supposed to do that, right? That's how you get strep throat

You know it isn't supposed to do that, right? That's how you get strep throat
I expel it before it heads down my pharynx, I like the sensation when it barely touches my nerves there.

I like to sit in my car at night time and smoke my joint and nobody bothers me and I can blow my smoke as much as I want and nobody cares. And I like to watch my YouTube videos when there's a good one out and I have a good pack of weed then it's my favourite thing to do .

I like to eat Nutella straight out of the jar
When I was small like 12 years old I used to grab a spoon and take 1 big spoon of Nutella and slowly eat nibbles of it as I played operation flashpoint dragon rising or watched netflix because back then netflix was actually good

i watch gundam or build gunpla, building the hyaku shiki now

When I was small like 12 years old I used to grab a spoon and take 1 big spoon of Nutella and slowly eat nibbles of it as I played operation flashpoint dragon rising or watched netflix because back then netflix was actually good
Nutella enjoyers represent:feelsautistic:

Sipping on loli filth water is what gets me through the day tbh

21D98185 985C 44EE A08E 4E20B252D44E

I like writing shitty poems and stories as a cope, it's fun

Once you reach wizard status, picking your favorite thing to do is like picking the best smelling turd you can find.

Don’t know if this counts but hug a pillow and pretend it’s Sayori while watching anime.

Unironically masturbating