Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WHOLESOME Chad-Fishing.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
If looks don't really matter, why are people more successful when they simply just change their photo around with Photoshop?

Wholesome Chadfishing is not be lying about your personality or career, or stealing another mans face. It is simply editing your photo to have facial better facial features. If women are allowed to use makeup, I should able to touch up my digital face with Photoshop as much as women should be able to mask their face away with makeup. No harm done. But of course, this makes TOO MUCH SENSE for normies to understand. You can't win a woman over with personality if you can't attract her in the first place.

If women are allowed to use makeup, I should able to touch up my digital face with Photoshop as much as women should be able to mask their face away with makeup.

If looks don't really matter, why are people more successful when they simply just change their photo around with Photoshop?

Wholesome Chadfishing is not be lying about your personality or career, or stealing another mans face. It is simply editing your photo to have facial better facial features. If women are allowed to use makeup, I should able to touch up my digital face with Photoshop as much as women should be able to mask their face away with makeup. No harm done. But of course, this makes TOO MUCH SENSE for normies to understand. You can't win a woman over with personality if you can't attract her in the first place.
if post wall pussy don't really taste like dirty pennies soaked in vinegar; why am I dry heaving?
1552971363671s
l o o k s m a t t e r

Last edited: