Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whole human species is fake and rotten to the core

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I'm just sick of humans. I hate everything about them, even though I happen to be one of them. I hate human morals, habits, relationships, principles that are applied only to outcasts but never to elite ones. I also hate families, societies, houses, jobs, professions, careers, schools, religions, hierarchies, laws, ideals, governments, industries. I only like wars because they make people kill each other. This planet is rotten and I hope nuclear war or a meteor will kill all humans soon. I just want to see all humans scream in pain, their flesh being eviscerated from their bodies, their eyes popping out in pain, their stomachs and insides being melted in heat. I want death to everyone and everything that is human, painful, slow, unmerciful death. Only people I have respect for are dictators, cult leaders and mass/serial killers. Fuck this planet, fuck humanity, fuck everything. Kill all humans, exterminate human plague from the face of this earth.

You have the power to make a difference in this world.

Humans should go extinct.

We humans were realest creatures,our feelings and emotions but nowadays everyone faking it

@Albocel is that you?

Alright bro.

ER felt the same, you aren't trucel unless you hold these views.

I hate religions, hierarchies, laws, governments... Only people I have respect for are dictators, cult leaders..
Le low IQ

Just rope you 13yo edgy fag, all your problems will disappear instantly JFL

Here is some inspiration for you:

“The man who kills a man kills a man. The man who kills himself kills all men. As far as he is concerned, he wipes out the world.”

The thing I hate the most about human society is how hypocritical it is. An attractive male can get away with rape and murder but an ugly man cannot. A woman can have surgery and no one will raise an eyebrow, but if a man does it it's looked down upon. A black person can say nigga ,but other races are not allowed to simply because of their skin color. FUCK THE HUMAN RACE, THIS SHIT IS SO CORRUPT.

I'm just sick of humans. I hate everything about them, even though I happen to be one of them. I hate human morals, habits, relationships, principles that are applied only to outcasts but never to elite ones. I also hate families, societies, houses, jobs, professions, careers, schools, religions, hierarchies, laws, ideals, governments, industries. I only like wars because they make people kill each other. This planet is rotten and I hope nuclear war or a meteor will kill all humans soon. I just want to see all humans scream in pain, their flesh being eviscerated from their bodies, their eyes popping out in pain, their stomachs and insides being melted in heat. I want death to everyone and everything that is human, painful, slow, unmerciful death. Only people I have respect for are dictators, cult leaders and mass/serial killers. Fuck this planet, fuck humanity, fuck everything. Kill all humans, exterminate human plague from the face of this earth.

be the hERo that incels.is needs

Humans are no different than germs, which are constantly at battle in a Darwinian struggle for survival.

I saw we abolish it.

Who is he? Can you tell me his name?
he is Pekka-Eric Auvinen, he was a depressed friendless virgin who was bullied at school and hated humanity. He thought he found a long distance gf online but found out she cheated on him which was part of the reason why he snapped, he shot up his high school in Finland in 2007 and killed 9ppl including himself

i get you, i always feel like i'm one of the last few sane people on earth, and that people will ignore reality in order to avoid bad feelings, even if this mean societal destruction

I hope an asteroid hits us already