Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting whoever wrote Johnny Bravo was a bluepilled beta

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
ROFL at thinking this gigachad can't get laid because of his personality

look at this, the absolute state of these copers. They lied to a whole generation of kids by telling them "looks are nothing". the writer were probably balding manlets too
what's even more ironic is that a lot of girls crushed on him when they were little. they still admit that he's their "first tv crush" TO THIS DAY

edit: lmao there's a dogpill at 8:50

Last edited:
lol he is a chad of course

The whole point of comedy in that show is that Johny Bravo is Chad but he can't get laid being the inversion of reality. The one who wrote the show knew the truth, but twisted it for teh lulz.

The whole point of comedy in that show is that Johny Bravo is Chad but he can't get laid being the inversion of reality. The one who wrote the show knew the truth, but twisted it for teh lulz.
if only we understood that as kids :cryfeels:

Top 10 anime plot twists

cartoons are meant to indoctrinate kids into becoming useful pawns of the new world order.

Perhaps by inverting reality he/they created an intuitively absurd situation thus showing the real state of reality. That is precisely, in my opinion, why the show is funny, because it is an absurd, inverted reality. If Johnny Bravo were ugly it would not have the same comedic effect, on the contrary, it would simply be depressing. Even as a ignorant child I remember feeling that something was off with how Johnny Bravo was rejected all the time, it felt unnatural and undeserved and absurd and thus funny. The blackpill is not taken in my opinion, but rather is always present deep in our primal subconscious mind and through learning and experience becomes a conscious reality.

Perhaps by inverting reality he/they created an intuitively absurd situation thus showing the real state of reality. That is precisely, in my opinion, why the show is funny, because it is an absurd, inverted reality. If Johnny Bravo were ugly it would not have the same comedic effect, on the contrary, it would simply be depressing. Even as a ignorant child I remember feeling that something was off with how Johnny Bravo was rejected all the time, it felt unnatural and undeserved and absurd and thus funny. The blackpill is not taken in my opinion, but rather is always present deep in our primal subconscious mind and through learning and experience becomes a conscious reality.
Exactly. It's obvious. The creators were blackpilled or at least redpilled.