Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Whoever tells you that teen love sucks is a fucking hypocrite

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Everybody says that teen love sucks because of all the drama and toxicity and imaturty of teen relationships. Well i'll say something to those people: do you wanna know what sucks more? It sucks that i'm 30yo and i've never even touched a woman in my entire life. It sucks that all women i've tried to be friends with have rejected me on the spot. It sucks that women don't even wanna sit next to me on the train. It sucks that i'm a kissless, fat, ugly loser while most of them have had a gf. Yeah, teen love sucks cause you got your heart broken, but at least they have had the experience of kissing and touching and some even fucked a girl while i was forced to watch that from the shadows. So they have the nerve to come and tell me that teen love is no big deal? Well how the fuck am I supposed to know if I've never had any of that?

You aren't entitled to sex, incel
full

Where you always fat? How tall are you btw.

most of the ones who say that must be the same soys who didn't experience it

"looks aren't everything," says the model
"money isn't everything," says the millionaire

Exactly. Just look up "teen parents" on youtube and notice how happy they are. Imagine if we had that chance to be that guy with all the opportunities in the world so as to even be able to afford having a child as a teenager.

"looks aren't everything," says the model
"money isn't everything," says the millionaire
"Teen love is over rated" says the Chad's and stacies who experienced it.

not really, being fat isn’t volcel bc it’s just ugly-skinny instead of ugly-fat
Ugly-skinny >> ugly-fat, you gain 2-3 SMV points by having a human frame

Many normies say that teen love was complicated and hard, but hardly any say that they would have rather gone without it. Normies will openly tell you that while their first relationship as a teen was awkward, it is an important of their development that they are glad they had. Something not making you totally euphoric does not mean that it isn't a crucial part of your social development.

When does love get good? When you have to go out with 35 yo wall-roastie who's had 3 kids from Chad so you can raise his bastard children and have sex once a year, where she closes her eyes and allows you to starfish her?

teen age girls are whores, ik this cos im 16 they go to parties and fuck around