Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whoever is saying this never have being in a body of a sub4 or sub 5'6'' male

Neetdoom is a payback to soyciety

what jobs do IT have?
transgender history and rights archivist? :feelskek: very useful profession indeed

I Hate IT Trannies, Especially Those Who Put Capital Letters In The Beginning Of Every Fucking Word

Neetdoom is a payback to soyciety
Imagine working your ass off to "contribute" to a society that treats you like shit.

IT would say "work makes you free sweaty" to the kikes who slaved for the nazis.

If I'm going to "contribute" to society, by working my ass off to pay taxes for the government to support chadspawns and single moms, the minimum I should get back for this deal to be fair, is sexual access to the very same single moms I'm forced (through taxes) to support, and a fair chance at breeding them. I don't get the fun part of breeding, so, why should I get the hard part, which is supporting the offspring? Fuck off.

Last edited: