Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who'd holes save?

Who would holes save?

• Group A

Votes: 41 91.1%
  • Group B

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Suppose, a mega flood came that killed all the men in the world except 4 men but only 2 men can be saved by holes. So, who'd holes save?

● Group A: Jeremy Meeks and Ted Bundy
2019 11 12 181935
2019 11 12 182245

● Group B: These two subhuman looking guys who have PhD and are high IQ.

2019 11 12 182351
2019 11 12 182316

A, Water is wet, like the mega flood

Goes without saying :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. The meekspill is one of the strongest black pills i have consumed. Utterly soul destroying.

Pointless thread unless you can see what ppl voted for, could at least spot the infiltrator then.

They would save Meeks and Bundy and then all women would fuck those two men forever onward

group A without any doubt.

mega flood probably came from their cunts after seeing bundy and meeks

They would save Meeks and Bundy and then all women would fuck those two men forever onward

Theyd prolly fuck them and get sliced later. Their bodies their choice right?

They would save group B if they respected women enough, but i can tell by the creepy look on their faces they have rapist intent! #BelieveHer #HerBodyHerChoice #MeToo #TheFutureIsFemale

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

They would save group B if they respected women enough, but i can tell by the creepy look on their faces they have rapist intent! #BelieveHer #HerBodyHerChoice #MeToo #TheFutureIsFemale

They are misogynists.

Group A, foids are always attracted to bad guys..

Holes are incapable of saving anyone.

One cunt voted B

Ted Bundy > Meeks. Bundy would rip off their heads and fuck their corpses which is "hot".

But yeah, group A for sure.

Why is this even a question

Holes are incapable of saving anyone.

Luckily for us, the group of people who will make decisions in the event of an apocalypse are mainly males.

Group A obviously because toilets are dumb

The mods can see the poll voters...

Those who voted group B are most definitely infiltrators.

Suppose, a mega flood came that killed all the men in the world except 4 men but only 2 men can be saved by holes. So, who'd holes save?

● Group A: Jeremy Meeks and Ted Bundy
View attachment 167638View attachment 167639

● Group B: These two subhuman looking guys who have PhD and are high IQ.

View attachment 167641View attachment 167642
I'm going to go against the grain and pick option B

group B because women are moral and are good judges of a man's character. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The ones with better face x height, so group A