Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would you rather see as mod ?

Reclusemaxer or NoLooksNoLife

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm requesting perma ban if any of u are chosen

Neither one should be a mod tbh dedsrsngl

@HiddenUzer get in here and cast your vote

you fuckers wouldn't fuck ugly fat women even if you're fat and ugly yourself so fuck you!!!!!! fuck all you hypocrites. all scrotes are disgusting, vile, evil, awful, shallow fucking creatures and i hate you all!!!!!!!!! ban me because this site pisses me the fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!

2022cels don't even deserve to THINK about becoming a mod. That is a position of power than has the potential to corrupt, something that should not be taken lightly. I'm not sure why you think that you have the necessary qualities to become a mod, especially as you have shown that you are a filthy postmaxxer with little to offer. Just my two cents.
I’m more active than Enforcer he doesn’t even have a month online I have 45 days online and I’m an overlord while you’re still an admiral

Your rank has been artificially inflated due to your retarded post-maxxing, dipshit. Stop trying to appeal to authority - you have none! Being active means jack shit when you haven't even been here for a full year. You being an overlord has no weight to it - what have you actually contributed to the forum outside of inane spam threads?
I rarely use the sewers most of my posts are in ID some are in the lounge I treat people with decency unlike most people here I’m not a prick

What makes you think either of you are suitable to be mod lol, I think the site has more than enough mods as it is.

And? That is even fucking worse; I have seen your prior spam threads in ID and The Lounge. I'd rather you have gone to The Sewers and spammed there. I'm not quite sure why you think you are even a viable contender to be a moderator, anyways.
Anybody can be mod nowdays it takes no IQ

40DD2011 3991 4F2E AE3E B70E9C120A90
91EBDF04 8E8E 45BF BA4D 0C9CF76434B5

We really don't need any more jannies I think.

I still have more time dedicated to this forum than you
Well yeah Einstein I'm not NEET and have responsibilities but you're still a noob 3 months is nothing

Well yeah Einstein I'm not NEET and have responsibilities but you're still a noob 3 months is nothing
There’s people on this forum with hundreds of days online and they have jobs too

There’s people on this forum with hundreds of days online and they have jobs too
Ok so? I'm not those people and I'm willing to bet their jobs are remote work of some kind
By "responsibilities" I was referring to more than just my job