Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would you rather look like? 8/10 dravidian or a 5/10 north Atlantid

Title

• Total voters
P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Would you rather look like this dark skinned chadpreet with amazing bones but bottom tier pheno

Or generic white guy with Meh bones but top tier north atlantid pheno with blue eyes and black hair
Images 98 1

Not just SMV but take into account your day to day life aswell . The white will obviously be treated far better in day to day life in Europe, travelling around the world,White privileges etc. So taking into account all things who would you rather look like? Who lives a better life?

Last edited:
Tbh white guy has jbw and can slay ethnics. The chadpreet has same chance as white guy but far less options.

Tbh white guy has jbw and can slay ethnics. The chadpreet has same chance as white guy but far less options.
This. Chadpreet would mog but his darker skin and brown eyes will bring down his SMV compared to a normie with pale skin and blue eyes.

Call me crazy but i would rather be the indian guy.

indian dude looks bad

non-white is a curse

The Indian guy has so many white girls, latinos saying he's hot in his insta comments. 100% rather be this specific indian.

The Indian guy has so many white girls, latinos saying he's hot in his insta comments. 100% rather be this specific indian.
If I was Chadpreet I would find myself a white blue-eyed JB Stacy to breed, tbh. My half-curry half-white children will mog.

Again not just smv focus on ur overall life.

Sounds like skyrim races

Bones matter more than coloring, so the dravidian for sure

Wow bro, you are a big skyrim player. What is dravidian?

the indian dude probably does gay tik toks :feelskek:

Be the white guy ,come to India get into modeling/acting etc (so fucking easy to do so if you are gl cuz bollywood), slay as much pussy as you want:ahegao:

The White guy's facial aesthetics is not 5/10. That's at least a 7.

Be the white guy ,come to India get into modeling/acting etc (so fucking easy to do so if you are gl cuz bollywood), slay as much pussy as you want:ahegao:
Bollywood actors don't look impressive tbh. Light skinned but not good looking. The only chadpreets in bollywood are Hrithik Roshan,John Abraham, Vidyut jammwal, Siddharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan . IThe rest are mediocre.

Bollywood actors don't look that great tbh. Light skinned but don't look good. The only chadpreets in bollywood are Hrithik Roshan,John Abraham, Vidyut jamwal, Siddharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan . The rest are mediocre.
Yup but they make insane money and get so much pussy it's unreal now just imagine a gl white guy who wants to be famous and rich comes in curryland
Images 30

That curry doesn’t look Dravidian tbh. Sendhil Ramamurthy would be a Dravidian Chadpreet.

Also Chadpreet sounds very un-Dravidian. It would be Chadupillai or something

Chadpreet as long as i'm 6 foot and don't have shitty indian accent i want to sound like a white guy.
also i'd larp as mexican or part black ngl

8/10 "dravidian" easy. Then I would fly to Finland and pick up enough blue-eyed blonde 15yo JBs for a sizeable harem.

chadpreet may have less white foids cooming over him, but he has godlike facial structure.
the whitoid has a decent face too btw. and can slay deathnics ez with the same chances as the chadpreet for his own race so Idk it's hard.

Would you rather look like this dark skinned chadpreet with amazing bones but bottom tier pheno

View attachment 492669

Or generic white guy with Meh bones but top tier north atlantid pheno with blue eyes and black hair
View attachment 492672

Not just SMV but take into account your day to day life aswell . The white will obviously be treated far better in day to day life in Europe, travelling around the world,White privileges etc. So taking into account all things who would you rather look like? Who lives a better life?
white guy. Being a shitskin has ruined my life, it is the second worst thing that has happened (turbo manlet being worst).

Everyday it is very humiliating to go thru white neighborhoods while being ethnic.
Very humiliating to not have recorded ancestry unlike whites. I have no clue who my paternal grandfather, no photos. No ancestral history. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
This. Chadpreet would mog but his darker skin and brown eyes will bring down his SMV compared to a normie with pale skin and blue eyes.
This too. Shitskin hair and shitskin eyes is big failo
indian dude looks bad
any white 5/10+ Mogs him to the moon. Race penalty is brutal.

I want to become a 8/10 young handsome chang

I would imagine that Chadpreet can pass as some other ethnicity somewhere in the United States. I couldn't even tell that he is Indian, even I have almost the same skin color as he does and I'm just Middle Eastern. I would rather be him.

I would imagine that Chadpreet can pass as some other ethnicity somewhere in the United States. I couldn't even tell that he is Indian, even I have almost the same skin color as he does and I'm just Middle Eastern. I would rather be him.
He has shitskin penalty. Shitskin penalty = -2 even -4 in many places.

He has shitskin penalty. Shitskin penalty = -2 even -4 in many places.
I would imagine that penalty would be lesser within cities, if he lived out in the country somewhere in the West, I would imagine the penalty would be higher.

No, not this one. He has a very typical dark skinned curry pheno. I specifically used him because he looked Indian. I could have used this guy but it would be unfair coz he looks med.

Dbefa155 db03 49c1 bb09 9945ed37432a

No, not this one. He has a very typical dark skinned curry pheno. I specifically used him because he looked Indian. I could have used this guy but it would be unfair coz he looks med.

View attachment 493305
Lightskin curries should be considered a different race tbh. One good thing about curry DNA is that it can be bleached with ease. Might have been better if our curry homelands had been colonized by the Spanish or Portuguese. And they would then do mass rapes, bleaching curry DNA. Curry DNA is amongst the easiest DNA to bleach.

Lightskin curries should be considered a different race tbh. One good thing about curry DNA is that it can be bleached with ease. Might have been better if our curry homelands had been colonized by the Spanish or Portuguese. And they would then do mass rapes, bleaching curry DNA. Curry DNA is amongst the easiest DNA to bleach.
Indo aryan aka pashtun pheno mogs hard imo. Unironically looks better than like 90% of whites.
256001 023107 updates
Screenshot 20210729 235504

Dravidian obviously. I don't wanna look like spoiled milk by 30

Af6b5d15c42b6cbf818bafe05cc52a10

9/10 young pretty boy rice
V2 2edbe201da7324bed15901b5ee3245ee

That's a 7 to you?
It's a composite morph of many, many faces. It's considered an attractive face, scientifically.

If it's a mix of many, many, many many faces doesn't it make it an average face?
Yes, and that's supposedly what constitutes an attractive face, because it fits nicely with the golden ratio for facial aesthetics.