Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would you rather keep as a GF

Who would you keep as a GF?

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
1. A 10/10 Stacy who pukes everyday randomly and ends up leaving the house/apartment smelling like puke 24/7. She will love you.

2. A 1/10 deformed foid with an excellent hygiene who never pukes. She will love you.

Both options are bad. Am I volcel if I say neither?

Last edited:
Neither sound great.

I’ll stay alone with my hand instead.

why can't she puke in the toilet like every other human being?

Puking stacy, I'll let her puke on my dick. And than bathe her.

1/10 deformed humans are more repulsive than puke, it hurts me to say this ngl but it's true :feelsbadman:

I find the idea of a puking 10/10 really hot tbh

I'm pretty sure after you've fucked her a 100 times covered in puke, that you'll get use to its smell an constant presence.

Make her wear a bag over her head ded SRS and she can just puke in there or whatever. It's not like I would spend time with a female because she wouldn't really love me anyway so there's no reason she can't just stay at home.

The puking Stacey. I'd be glad to eat her puke.

This is one weird question

The 1/10 would make me puke more...

made me lol. ty

if she's 10/10 you could probably make a business selling her puke.

Puking Stacy. My brain's fucked up enough to where i could probably gain a fetish for the puke. And even if i didn't, i'd find a way to have her wear some sort of mask that holds in her puke, or maybe has a tube that connects to somewhere for the puke to go. And if she smelled of puke, i'd make sure she washed very well everyday. If she's a 10/10 who loves me, then i'm willing to make some compromises for it.

Puking stacy. She'll clean the puke when I tell her to cause she loves me. And I have an occasional fetish on pukes tbh

Puking Stacy. I would fuck her doggy style with her head in the toilet.

Have to go with the puke. She can wear a tube on her mouth to carry it down to a bad strapped to her back. Perfect excuse to not have to deal with her whining, too.

The thing about smells is that, in non exceptional cases(decomposition), the longer you're around them the less you smell them. If you're like me and you're in the house most days, you'd probably stop smelling the vomit entirely.

The same can't be said about a physical deformity on the eyes.