Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would you rather become?

Who?

• Gaben

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Gautam

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
If you could wake up tomorrow and choose to become Gabe Newell or Gautam Adani, who would you rather become for the rest of your life? Meaning you would probably only live for another 30 years or so.

Gabe Newell, 60 years old, net worth: $4.3 billion.

Gabe

Gautam Adani, 61 years old, net worth: $57.3 billion.

Aac3fd2a1e7f01dfd9591813023fb77f

If you could wake up tomorrow and choose to become Gabe Newell or Gautam Adani, who would you rather become for the rest of your life? Meaning you would probably only live for another 30 years or so.

View attachment 873025

View attachment 873028
Gabe Newell has a bigass knife collection

The wealthmogger

Gaben newell. I'd wake up and call a meeting with the Steam execs to greenlight the production of half life 3, left for dead 3, and a major tf 2 update so my brocels with have some kino copes in a few years.

i would choose to be the white guy even without money

Gaben & I would ask for TF3

I don’t know who gautam is

Gabe Newell so we could go back to our Golden gaming age.
Yea gaming is kinda cucked right now.

I went to the farmer yesterday and picked up 6l raw milk. I wish i could send the milk truck to your house and deliver some milk.

Gaben newell. I'd wake up and call a meeting with the Steam execs to greenlight the production of half life 3, left for dead 3, and a major tf 2 update so my brocels with have some kino copes in a few years.
How long would it take to make those games? 5 years? You would want them to be good. People have been waiting for Half Life 3 for 20 years now. If you became Gaben, you would also be worshipped like a god by ricecels and noodlewhores:

Gabe1

W644

View attachment 873025

View attachment 873028

I'd prefer to be young and poor over old and rich, the Agepill and Deathpill are the most brutal Blackpills.

How long would it take to make those games? 5 years? You would want them to be good. People have been waiting for Half Life 3 for 20 years now. If you became Gaben, you would also be worshipped like a god by ricecels and noodlewhores:

View attachment 873384

View attachment 873383

Man, that toilet is so hot. If only I could find one that would pose with me like that.

I'd prefer to be young and poor over old and rich, the Agepill and Deathpill are the most brutal Blackpills.
I don't think you understand how much money they have. You could probably have a more fun life at their age for another 20 years until you die compared to your life now. If you never become rich and have to work for the rest of your life then nothing will probably be better for the rest of your life.

Neither I just would want their money combined

The wealthmogger
The Curry? Really? Aren't you white? So you would rather become Curry and be mega rich than to become white and be rich. He probably has to go to more meetings and stuff compared to Gaben.

The Curry? Really? Aren't you white? So you would rather become Curry and be mega rich than to become white and be rich. He probably has to go to more meetings and stuff compared to Gaben.
I love money

Neither I just would want their money combined
So if you knew you would be incel until you die you would rather choose that life instead of being a billionaire at 60 and living 20-30 more years?

I'd become gabe newell then stop steam from becoming pozzed
this but when he dies it will probably go full pozzed. I'd probably move the offices to china and fill all the high up positions with ricecels slowly so then it would not go that way if I became him. Guess an eastern European nation would work too.

Gabe Newell has a bigass knife collection
I looked it up. It's not that big, only a few shelves. I thought he would have a whole room full of knives atleast.

Gaben cuz he looks better than the currycel

I don’t know who gautam is
He makes money off coal or something like that which pollutes the world I think

I think I would choose either

It's over at 60 even with all that money

Is 5 billion dollars worth 40 years of life

Really money is just a tool to use for other stuff, I would need some really specific goal in mind with that money, some lambos and yachts are not worth 40 years of my life

Neither. I would rather be penniless chad.