Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who would you rather ascend with?

just ascend with burn victims theory
gqvc9mbbaaaguij-jpg.148445

That's not the case

gqvc9mbbaaaguij-jpg.148445

That's not the case
is the idea “fakecel if you would reject sex with any human woman”? if burn victims are a different case, where do you draw the line? i think sex with something ugly is universally unpleasant, for both sexes. we suffer more for it precisely because men keep fucking the bottom percentile of women and messing up the equilibrium

we suffer more for it precisely because men keep fucking the bottom percentile of women and messing up the equilibrium
I agree

You have to choose one to wank to. Which one?
cop is the most fuckable looking by far but knowing the story behind her and how much action that toilet's seen.....imma go with the skinny ugly one in the middle pic.

cop is the most fuckable looking by far but knowing the story behind her and how much action that toilet's seen.....imma go with the skinny ugly one in the middle pic.
Damn really? That's crazy I thought pretty much everyone would take the sheboon, she has a better face and physical attribute

chick in the first pic has a completely fucked up body.
It's alright, it could've been worse. She compensates with the tits and she looks all soft and squishy

It's alright, it could've been worse. She compensates with the tits and she looks all soft and squishy
realistically I'd go with my hand any day of the week but if i had a gun to my head I'd go with the mid pic. I wont be able to get an erection with someone who's body isn't even humanoid, the cop's infected vagina would literally kill me, while the ugly one in the mid would be fuckable from behind.

The fat girl of course. She's has a pretty face and nice body proportions. I even have a preference for chubby girls like that