Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who would you rather ascend with?

Vyn

Vyn

I was born and my life was over
★★★★★
1719464125752.png

1719464133118.png

1719464157375.png

Sheboon has way more sex appeal and way better face, just because a foid is white and skinny doesn't make her hot

Sheboon has way more sex appeal and way better face, just because a foid is white and skinny doesn't make her hot
So you choose the fat sheboon? I agree

Their both subhuman but id wing it with the fat chick

number 2 and 3 are cute

Wdym? I just wanna know .is taste on foids?
This would be like showing us Freshly cooked steak, rotting potatoes and rotten tuna and asking "Which one looks more edible"

This would be like showing us Freshly cooked steak, rotting potatoes and rotten tuna and asking "Which one looks more edible"
Lmaoo that's your opinion, their are still some niggas who chose those white foids lmao, but I agree with your statement

i don't mind black girls, they have nice lips and ass you just gotta groom her to act less black

first girl fogs 2nd to oblivion

my right hand

HOW are you guys overlooking the 200lbs of lard attached to her ?
She compensate with the tits, and I don't know how to explain but this type of fat is ok, it's not like when yt girls are fat iykwim

^ You're nasty as fuck. @ilikecomputers

cute face plus the ass will look nice looking from the back
Exactly and the big tits, her weight is not that much of a deal compared to the 2 subhuman factory

ayo you did NOT mention we had prep time
I mean even if she has to stay the same I would choose her, idk man the fat girls that repulse me don't look like her, her fat looks soft and squishy

I'll have to go with picture number 1. The other 2 look like children.