Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who would you hate more blacks or the tall athletic white guy who would take all the pussy.

Who

• The arrogant white chad whose dad has an engineering background/ kinda perfect life

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Blacks

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
White guy tbh the insecurity would drive me insane. Blacks I can laugh at and avoid.

Blacks get hated on by whitecels here as a way of cope

Nah, I'd just rather not live in an area with worse crime

And jfl, we live rent-free in shitnics heads

No they don't, they get hated on by me because the local ones are complete POS people. I know many good blackcels on here, but the blacks IRL in my neighborhood will try to steal shit from you if they think they can

I can't say anything about cuckmerica but in my impression most nazicels here, are only nationalist because its their only good feat and they're trying to get the most out of it.

Agreed. A nigger kid tried to steal my $500 nitro powered radio control car WHILE I WAS DRIVING IT. Luckily the thing goes 65 miles an hour, so I just drove it away and he didn't follow because he didn't wanna fight me. Would have been bad news if he stole it though, because I would have chased him, and I found out later on that he has two older teen brothers who would have ganged up on me

I can't say anything about cuckmerica
This is telling:

Nig

but in my impression most nazicels here, are only nationalist because its their only good feat and they're trying to get the most out of it.
I'm a "nationalist" for the fact that I see the issues living with Spics, Nigs, etc, brings socially & economically

Agreed. A nigger kid tried to steal my $500 nitro powered radio control car WHILE I WAS DRIVING IT. Luckily the thing goes 65 miles an hour, so I just drove it away and he didn't follow because he didn't wanna fight me. Would have been bad news if he stole it though, because I would have chased him, and I found out later on that he has two older teen brothers who would have ganged up on me
Around Blacks, never relax

Where was your gun

I don't. That's why I was quick to instantly drive my car back to me. Those retarded nigs wouldn't even figure out how to start the engine on my rc car if they stole it, lol. They'd likely give up and throw it away, especially if they broke something. I have had the entire thing apart one way or another for various repairs and rebuilds over the years and have overhauled it with new parts many times.

I don't. That's why I was quick to instantly drive my car back to me. Those retarded nigs wouldn't even figure out how to start the engine on my rc car if they stole it, lol. They'd likely give up and throw it away, especially if they broke something. I have had the entire thing apart one way or another for various repairs and rebuilds over the years and have overhauled it with new parts many times.
And they wonder why we "hate" them.....
Where was your gun
It's not as easy as you guys think

Where was your gun
Don't have my own yet because I'm not 21+. Besides that, In America, you're not even allowed to really use a gun other than in very rare circumstances.

I don’t really like anyone

Always. There’s this nigger at school who constantly sits next to me and tries to talk to me. Can’t take the hint that I don’t want to associated with swarthoids.

White guy tbh the insecurity would drive me insane. Blacks I can laugh at and avoid.
Fuck white people and fuck the white race burn white chads alive at least blacks you are supporting diverse racial and ethnic society

Don't have my own yet because I'm not 21+. Besides that, In America, you're not even allowed to really use a gun other than in very rare circumstances.
Move to texas, you can shoot anyone who threatens you in any way

Always. There’s this nigger at school who constantly sits next to me and tries to talk to me. Can’t take the hint that I don’t want to associated with swarthoids.
Yup

They've always been 10x worse to me than any other person
I don’t really like anyone
Same here

But let's just say, I'd rather deal with people who aren't gonna rob or kill me

Yup

They've always been 10x worse to me than any other person

Same here

But let's just say, I'd rather deal with people who aren't gonna rob or kill me
True

And they wonder why we "hate" them.....
They make us hate them. Another time, a group of like 5 nigger teens and 6 nigger whores were walking by when I was running a different nitro rc car. They stopped, and one of them came right up to me and looked me in the eye without saying a word. I knew it was some intimidation tactic, so I stayed calm and just said, "How's it going" to break it up. He nodded, and then they all walked away. I am certain the only reason they didn't try anything is because of my height. They figured I was too much trouble to rob. If I was 5'4", they'd have stole it.
It's not as easy as you guys think
I know right? You can't just go shooting someone because they are stealing your stuff. That would be considered murder here and get you locked up for life. Also, you can't even use it as self defense if some rando wants to fight you for no reason unless they have you outnumbered or they are way bigger than you if I remember correctly. Basically, you can only use a gun to defend from someone else using a gun/ knife, or if someone is breaking into your house

Thought about rices?
Better than other groups, so I'm fine with them

Ideally, they should stay in Riceland but compared to others they're a blessing

Rices never bothered me, so I am ok with them

This. Apart from Han Chinese. Han Chinese are no better than Jews, no wonder they dine together so often

Blacks as JBB is Law due to Jew media halo and white guilt propaganda.

They're very harsh, you're only allowed one if you really need one f.e. when you're a policeman
I see. America is better than that at least, but too many people think it's like GTA or some shit. It's not, and there are still heavy restrictions on when it's justifiable to use one in self defense. Good part though is that guns are so common here that everyone is suspicious you might have one and is less likely to take a risk.

Depends, is the black guy a Tyrone or just some ltn nobody?