Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would you fuck the most from Pokémon?

Who would you fuck the most from Pokemon?

• Misty

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Ash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Officer Jenny

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Officer Jenny

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Officer Jenny

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Nurse Joy

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Nurse Joy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nurse Joy

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Nurse Joy

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
iu

The one with purple hair thats evil

Misty but with long hair instead of the lesbo haircut

misty was probably the first cartoon girl I ever felt something for, i dont believe it wast sexual but i remember i was 6 yo when i woke up as a male individual by seeing her in one of pokemon episodes.

Also what was the name of that purple haired bitch, what a sperm demon she was

I have no idea what any of them look like, so I can’t choose. Gonna need some pics of each one to decide

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3”03’ tall and 63.9 pounds, this means they’re large enough to be able handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3”03’ tall and 63.9 pounds, this means they’re large enough to be able handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more
ok GrAY