Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Who would you bring back from the dead?

Who would you bring back from the dead?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
When they come back they'll have complete freedom and a million dollars and they'll remember the people they killed. The (((media))) says AM is in jail but most likely he's dead or never existed.

ER if I’m being honest. I just know more about him after reading his manifesto

ER if I’m being honest. I just know more about him after reading his manifesto
Me too. If the others had one then maybe I'd pick someone else. They also got higher numbers.

Hard choice, but for now I’m going with AM. Sodini is not the most prominent figure, Lanza shot a bunch of children which no one should approve of, and Rodger killed a few ricecels. That narrows it down to two.

Id resurrect Jesus Christ so he can see what the world has become for better or worse and God can pass down his JUDGEMENT.

Elliot Rodger, because I want to see him play the lottery like a madman again. :feelskek:

Elliot Rodger, because I want to see him play the lottery like a madman again. :feelskek:
I wonder if he'll have groupies or still be an incel so he can go ER a second time.

I think ER's reaction to being resurrected would be the funniest.

I wonder if he'll have groupies or still be an incel so he can go ER a second time.

I don't think he will have groupies, especially if the world remember what he did. He's intelligent enough to understand that he won't be having things his way in a post feminism world such as this we live in, so my bet is that he would (ER)².

I don't think he will have groupies, especially if the world remember what he did. He's intelligent enough to understand that he won't be having things his way in a post feminism world such as this we live in, so my bet is that he would (ER)².
Let's hope he learns how to break doors down next time.

I would say Cho, but he had mental issues and I very much doubt wanted to live. ER was already rich; it would be a waste to give him a million dollars.
Honestly, I wouldn't bring any of them back.

Let's hope he learns how to break doors down next time.

Yeah, for real. C´mon, Elliot, that´s not so difficult! Just be stopped by a door theory. :feelshaha:

AM isn’t dead

Cho, he got the highscore, he deserves it tbh

Where is the SEAmaxxer rich cunt paddog?

Nothingness

Resurrect ER so he can go ER

I gonna choose lanza tbh.

I'd like to see Manson uncaged and alive again.
he was a funny guy

@Ritalincel (he died in prison while taking a shower to improve his personality)

An Austrian Painter

Where is the SEAmaxxer rich cunt paddog?
I also missed OM, omar mateen. I should have consulted you before making this poll to get all the hERos.

I would not bring any of them back from the dead.

Elliot Rodger, he had that blond girl on youtube who worshipped him after his death.
Maybe he can ascend with her.

Elliot Rodger, he had that blond girl on youtube who worshipped him after his death.
When she see's him she'll tell him, "Sorry I'm not into you anymore, I liked your personality better when you were dead."

When she see's him she'll tell him, "Sorry I'm not into you anymore, I liked your personality better when you were dead."

Then he will be the first person on earth to commit 2 ERs.

ER for sure and also hitler

I voted cho because I enjoy his Literature

I always though Charles Manson was a bit of a hoot. I'd like to see him back and in his prime. Maybe he could have another go at his music career.

does she really love Elliot or is it attention whoring?

ER so he can start the second coming, and finally purge this world of degeneracy.

Cho. He was a far more interesting person than Elliot, his problems RAN deep into SHAKESPEAREAN levels of IQ. He had a higher kill count too and didnt just off some ricecels (besides himself) that no one cares about.

I would bring Elliot so he can lead us in the incel rebellion

General Cho is more high IQ in his writings and had more score counts with minimum arsenal. Not to mention he's a ricecel which means truecel

ER, because I can directly relate to him with my incel problem.

General Cho is more high IQ in his writings and had more score counts with minimum arsenal. Not to mention he's a ricecel which means truecel
True
Cho was more mentally unstable, that was his drawback. Elliot pussied out and his kill count shows, a few ricecels that were literally whos to anyone thats not their parent and a few fatass beckies