Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who would you Box?

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
So seriously if you could fight anybody on this forum who would it be and why for me it’s easy Subhuman Madguy the reason he gave me a warm welcome and I would like to repay with grateful hands

• Inceldom Discussion
Talk about inceldom, coping strategies, and anything else related to involuntary celibacy. Share your experiences here.

Dumbfuck

No one, I struggle just existing.

Not sure, definitely one of the religion cucks though. I’m 5’5 though so most likely I will lose unless I mog them.

• Inceldom Discussion
Talk about inceldom, coping strategies, and anything else related to involuntary celibacy. Share your experiences here.

Dumbfuck
Well I tried and these pussy boys attacked me for it

• Inceldom Discussion

Dumbfuck
I mean you got me on watch go look at the rest of my threads

Not sure, definitely one of the religion cucks though. I’m 5’5 though so most likely I will lose unless I mog them.
Nah bro some of the toughest dudes I now are short like real short don’t underestimate yourself

• Inceldom Discussion

Dumbfuck
the Dumbfuck is people attacking others for talking about incel problems fuck off

Relatable
My worst fear is getting mugged because I know I would let despair swallow me whole and not attempt to pursue the assailant.

So seriously if you could fight anybody on this forum who would it be and why for me it’s easy Subhuman Madguy the reason he gave me a warm welcome and I would like to repay with grateful hands
Why box someone from this forum when you can box ITfags?

I would fuck majority of ITfags up

the Dumbfuck is people attacking others for talking about incel problems fuck off

My worst fear is getting mugged because I know I would let despair swallow me whole and not attempt to pursue the assailant.
Man the first real in the book is ones you get into a fight just throw them hands

Prime Mike Tyson would fear me

Why box someone from this forum when you can box ITfags?

I would fuck majority of ITfags up
Based just seen some incel beef on here just trying to let them handle business

Based just seen some incel beef on here just trying to let them handle business
If I were to fight anyone on here I would beat down the curries

i would want to box @K1ng N0th1ng for 10 million

we will put up a fake fight, split the cash so we can moneymaxx and ascend with noodlefoids

No one, because I'm weak and I have a big head that can be punched easily.

we will put up a fake fight, split the cash so we can moneymaxx and ascend with noodlefoids
:feelsthink::bigbrain:

Based plan and planers

No one, because I'm weak and I have a big head that can be punched easily.
Big head is literally the ultimate weapon what’s wrong with y’all come on knock a nigga out by head budding or just put that head where he there’s his punch and you will have your self a crying man

Probably some fakecel who shames us incels.

I wanna break their fucking skulls (in fable II)

Big head is literally the ultimate weapon what’s wrong with y’all come on knock a nigga out by head budding or just put that head where he there’s his punch and you will have your self a crying man
Doesnt work if your opponent is much taller than you