Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who would you ascend with?

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★

This comes from the Swedish version of "Naked Attration" btw, a show where people go to stand naked in front of a guy or girl in order to be judged on who wins the date. This is the level of degeneracy of modern society. And all of these hoes have 1000x the SMV of any incel JFL :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

So yeah just remember that when people talk about "femcels" that even tatted up obese hoes that have literal man bodies are still more desirable to men than any of us incels is to foids.

I'd take No5 / the very right one. :feelstrash:

Number 2 heightmogs everyone on the forum jfl

Yellow; all are whores, so I might as well take the best one. :lul:

You should have made a poll, awooooo. I'd pick red and its not even close.

Number 2 is a troon, that's the only realistic explanation to this

I hate tattoos :feelspuke:

girls with tattoos are gross. There's only one without and she's cute.
She has a tatt on her knee tho :feelshmm: Do you think tatts are gross because its associated with sloots or do you just dislike the look of it?

Blue is fucking RIPPED. Reminds me of Abby from The Last of Us.

She has a tatt on her knee tho :feelshmm: Do you think tatts are gross because its associated with sloots or do you just dislike the look of it?
Is that a tat? Can't really tell. They're all ugly. Never seen a good one. Just looks like someone scribbled on you.

First id need to make sure they're not tran faggots

A red one. No tatoos, and close to my favorite body type. I hate her crazy face

The 3rd one is the most attractive to me. However, I wouldn't want to have a kid with them because if it turns out to be a boy, they'd probably turn out 5'1.

View attachment 706510
This comes from the Swedish version of "Naked Attration" btw, a show where people go to stand naked in front of a guy or girl in order to be judged on who wins the date. This is the level of degeneracy of modern society. And all of these hoes have 1000x the SMV of any incel JFL :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

So yeah just remember that when people talk about "femcels" that even tatted up obese hoes that have literal man bodies are still more desirable to men than any of us incels is to foids.
utterly disgusting wouldn't touch any of em

Not a single one is my type but out of 5 i choose 3

Dating shows turned to sex slave market jfl :feelskek:

Yall trippin to go with anything BUT red or purple

View attachment 706510

the amazonian bitch I want my kid to be tall and strong

Yellow most def

Played college ball you know

It's really small compared to other tatoos
Agreed and at least it's not placed on her chest or pelvic area.

Chest and pelvic area tattoos are massive signs a foid is used to having those areas seen and touched by other people. That she is promiscuous and has a high body count.

puke inducing whores

would still fuck

View attachment 706510

Blue, she's so big. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Yellow is my #2.

I want a toilet taller than me to produce taller sons for me, if she produces tall daughters then that's a bonus but a toilet will do well in life at any height, a tall toilet is less likely to produce Incel sons.

Looking at them again blue is literally a Chad factory, picking anyone else is a major cope and a death sentence to any of your sons.

Yellow #4

Couple of those look like men

Easily the long hair one

Looking at them again blue is literally a Chad factory, picking anyone else is a major cope and a death sentence to any of your sons.
Jfl but for me it's red; I'd rampage her but leave her to welfaremaxx if she got pregnant. Maybe I'd hope the kid took her genes but I'd never know, nor particularly care.

View attachment 706510

none

yellow, if she didn't have saggy tits