Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would win in a fight chad or Tyrone

• Thread starter PleaseKillMeLoseSkin
  • Start date
PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

I Wanna Fucking DIE
★★★★★
Anyone see a Tyrone fight a chad? I got a feeling Tyrone would win but I still see tyrone with chad friends in the football team. Is chads handsomess so much so he even has low key tyrone orbiters that defend him?

What type of fucking question is this? "Who would win in a fight, a random black man, or a random white man" how the fuck are we supposed to know?

tyrone doesn't take kindly to threatz

Tyrones travel in packs and have like 10 other Tyrones jump in when the main Tyrone starts to get his ass beat

can't beat that gorilla dick niggaaaaa

What type of fucking question is this? "Who would win in a fight, a random black man, or a random white man" how the fuck are we supposed to know?

I don't know man use your imagination, how about Tom Brady when he still had long hair and cam newton?
can't beat that gorilla dick niggaaaaa
Stacy beat that gorilla dick

Both. The only losers will be non-violent incels.

Both. The only losers will be non-violent incels.
However, there's a chance one of them could get a broken nose/facial scarring that would knock them down a few points in attractiveness, causing my SMV to go up.
When Chads fight, incels win.

However, there's a chance one of them could get a broken nose/facial scarring that would knock them down a few points in attractiveness, causing my SMV to go up.
When Chads fight, incels win.
They'll still mog us by miles and have pussy that night because foids will see winner as Tiger and loser as a fighter. However, they'll always see incels as loser viruses of society.

Kek true

Also, neither will win, I will since I'M the one going ER!

(Not Inciting violence, no ban pls)

I don't know man use your imagination, how about Tom Brady when he still had long hair and cam newton?

Stacy beat that gorilla dick

What? What the? Is this nigga trolling? Wtf does this have to do with anything?

Kek true

Also, neither will win, I will since I'M the one going ER!

(Not Inciting violence, no ban pls)

This tbh.
Your rock-hard abs may protect you from punches, Chad, but they can't protect you from bullets.
(Hypothetically speaking, of course).

Tyrone wins but gets arrested for beating on Chad and is sent to prison, so Chad wins in the long run. Chad always wins.

Anyone see a Tyrone fight a chad? I got a feeling Tyrone would win but I still see tyrone with chad friends in the football team. Is chads handsomess so much so he even has low key tyrone orbiters that defend him?

Oversimplified concepts like this are for idiots. There is no A or B in this situation.

Blacks have superior genetics, so the black man instantly has higher chance to win.

Cam Newton most likely because he's fucking massive and stronger than Brady. Brady isnt muscular, strong, quick or anything.
This tbh,
Brady isn't very strong or athletic, he just has a fucking cannon for an arm.
A better comparison would be Cam Newton vs Gronk
Gronk party ship 06 12 15

This tbh,
Brady isn't very strong or athletic, he just has a fucking cannon for an arm.
A better comparison would be Cam Newton vs Gronk
View attachment 15115

But if Brady lands a mean right hook to the jaw, it lights out, tuck newton to bed, goodnight bb

tyrone wins. niggers spend their whole childhoods fighting constantly. this gives them a big edge.

Tyrone. Blacks are more genetically wired for brute physical activity while Whites (Chad) are more wired for mental activity. That's why, on average, Whites are 20 iq points higher and blacks are bigger and stronger.

Popsicle stick tier IQ thread

Tyrone. They were made for battle.

The one who has less to lose.

80% chance Tyrone. Cuz he's bigger stronger and usually more aggressive.

But same holds true if it's Tyrone vs a Filipino even if Tyrone on average is 30% physically stronger.

Cuz Filipinos have usually insane level of aggression cuz fighting there has little to no legal repercussions and compulsory military service (1 year for women and 3 years for men) is known to do things that if done in America would resort in court martial for the abusing officer.