Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would win in a fight between Gypsy Crusader (in his prime) vs Mario Rios

Who would win

• Total voters
FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
Gypsy Crusader the Tyrone hater (in his prime)
Paul Miller Mugshot March 2021
VS
KrnE UnW 400x400
Mario Rios the BBC enthusiast

I hate but respect Pikeys. They always fight, so I have to go with Gypsy Crusader.

I hate but respect Pikeys. They always fight, so I have to go with Gypsy Crusader.
"Leon Edwards has the most ae-"

"Leon Edwards is a nigger"
Imagine the interaction between the two:feelskek:

Mario is city buster while don't know about second goy

I am imagining an AI voice of Mario Rios and Gypsy Crusader having an interaction and Mario Rios saying some gay shit about Leon Edwards :feelskek:

I am imagining an AI voice of Mario Rios and Gypsy Crusader having an interaction and Mario Rios saying some gay shit about Leon Edwards :feelskek:
That is funny as fuck. :feelskek:

Crusader was a actual boxer as far as i know and he even made some tutorials on boxing

Crusader was a actual boxer as far as i know and he even made some tutorials on boxing
*Muay thai fighter*

Mario Rios never actually competed from when I looked up he just trains so he is probably isnt that good to the point the average 3+ year student at my gym would beat him

Definitely.
And Leon despite being a Tyrone has a shit physique IDGAF what Mario has to say, if Leon was Indian he wouldnt be glazed so much by Mario because me and Leon Edwards have very identical muscle insertions.

And Leon despite being a Tyrone has a shit physique IDGAF what Mario has to say, if Leon was Indian he wouldnt be glazed so much by Mario because me and Leon Edwards have very identical muscle insertions.
Okay, cool.

Paul probably has more of a chance than this faggot, because he has some experience with Mui Thai or however you spell that.

Paul probably has more of a chance than this faggot, because he has some experience with Mui Thai or however you spell that.
Muay thai

He has less years but technically more experience as he actually competed in professional fights before and Mario never fought a real fight so chances are he isnt that good even with his taekwondo background

Give me 3+ years and I could probably smoke Mario