Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who would win: A foid or a black hole?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They have a lot in common.

-Both are never satisfied and continue devouring everything around them. (For foids it is attention, ressources, money, love and dick).
-Just like in a real black hole that shit that was devoured is never coming back (your money, love and energy).
-Light can't escape black holes. Neither can it foids (if you are nice to them, your kindness is gone forever and never remembered).

Both are the most destructive phenomena in the known universe and create chaos and devastation wherever they appear. :feelsokman:
Vs

Last edited:
They both eventually destroy their orbiters

foids are worse ofc

PUT ME IN THE SCREEN CAP IT :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

As i've said before

Females are like a black hole. They absorb everything until theres nothing left, it doesn't matter how much you feed them, they always expect more.

Black hole could suck your dick way better :feelsohh:

My money is on the black hole.

Is the first pic a sheboons pussy?

What's the difference :feelsEhh:

If I had to choose which one I'd rather be inside of, I'd pick the black hole. :feelsLSD: