Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion who would care if you died?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

SONGUN
★★★★★
Assuming you died tomorrow and you came as a ghost simply in spectator mode, and all those who have known you become aware of your death. How do you think they'd react?

My parents would grieve for me, but at the same time be relieved.

my immediate family and no one else.

My family and maybe some friends

My family, but they’d just blame me for everything and say I was just mentally ill and lazy and killed myself because I was “too weak for life”. Assuming I killed myself in this scenario.

i have a family that keeps my sanity and humanity

many mfs out there don't even have that, so I empathize with their madness, it's really hard to deal with this shit completely alone

My mother, uncle, and grandfather would be sad. I technically have two friends, but I hardly ever get to see them, so I don't think they'd be too sad about it.

Assuming you died tomorrow and you came as a ghost simply in spectator mode, and all those who have known you become aware of your death. How do you think they'd react?
No

My mother, uncle, and grandfather would be sad. I technically have two friends, but I hardly ever get to see them, so I don't think they'd be too sad about it.
My family would feign empathy then move on

Like 1 or 2 people : / my life is pretty void of npcs

My landlards would miss my money

My mother would probably be sad, but I know she'd get over it

I hate normies but I’d never go er cause the ones I didn’t get would laugh at me

My family, but they’d just blame me for everything and say I was just mentally ill and lazy and killed myself because I was “too weak for life”. Assuming I killed myself in this scenario.
Insanely accurate for me. My parent are boomers who say that in weak if i wanna kill myself and im just like "lmao yes i am weak, i never had a father figure what do you expect". Obv i dont say that to my dad but when i say it to my mom she always deflects the blame for marrying a man who never wanted kids and blames me anyway for never having a real father figure

Supponendo che tu morissi domani e tu fossi venuto come un fantasma semplicemente in modalità spettatore, e tutti coloro che ti hanno conosciuto venissero a conoscenza della tua morte. Come pensi che reagirebbero?
Hachikō

Maybe my mom or little brother would kinda do that thing where you sigh and say "aw, maaaan" in a kinda disappointed tone. But overall theyd all be very relieved. I doubt any tears would be shed. At the end of the day im a 21 year old whos too depressed to get a job or take a shower and i spend all day in my room, theyd be very relieved if i was gone

My oldest brother who is literally evil would pop open the champagne and party though. Not because i ever did anything to him, just because hes had this vendetta ever since i was born because he wanted to be an only child and has made it his life goal to ruin my life

To be honest I don't think anybody would care I don't think a single tear from anybody's eyes would shed I don't think anyone would miss me I was never loved in this world I don't have any friends most of my family is dead and or their old baby boomer types that live in their own little world and only care about themselves and that's fine because I only care about myself at this point because no one else cares about me

My mother would probably be really sad and disappointed, dad wouldn’t give a shit. He already sees me as a disappointment, my death wouldn’t really affect him that much.

It doesn’t bother me at all

flawed question, i wont feel anything or any care once i die, ill be nothing

My corpse would have to be rotting hard before anyone’d find it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back