Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who would be the best to represent incels?

itsmemario

itsmemario

Banned
-
Someone who could talk about the blackpill on an interview or to the public in an intelligent way.

-BlacksopsIIcel if we could find him
-Any sub 5'5
-Any currycel
- @uninstall

Don't bring any slightly attractive cel because they don't represent the majority of this site and normalfaggots will start with the usual "they just don't try" or "just talk to girls bro"

Fontaine probably. Uninstall too.

@RageAgainstTDL

-BlacksopsIIcel if we could find him
-Any sub 5'5
-Any currycel
- @uninstall

Don't bring any slightly attractive cel because they don't represent the majority of this site and normalfaggots will start with the usual "they just don't try" or "just talk to girls bro"
Dude, any sub 5'5? 5,5 literally means slightly attractive. maybe sub 4.

ME. cuz im old curry.

Someone who has looksmaxed but is still ugly.

No one low IQ thread

@Leucosticte since he's already a public figure that stands for inceldom and other unacceptable (by today's standards) stuff.

But on a second thought, the media and normies would just pull shit like "he's gl, the problem is his personality" and "he's a pedo, incels are all pedos!", unfortunately.

Well I don't think incels (or pedo/hebephiles, for that matter) will be accepted anytime soon in the west. Not even much more mainstream-friendly stuff such as MRAs are really accepted.

We are better off aiming to blackpill people and make men drop from cuckdom to women.

Last edited:
Requirements:

Over 30.
Have a bachelors in a STEM or business.
Never had sex.
Sub 2.
Not mentalcel.
Familiar with debating.

@RageAgainstTDL
Got to agree, he would represent us in an interview very well and know what to say. He has knowledge and he belives in the Racepill but respects other races struggles too.

@TheWitchKing actually has the IQ of the universe.

should be someone over 30 sorry, but young incels give us a bad name.

@13k

Arab from germany so the SJW's will be left in cognitive dissonance
Sub 4 confirmed
10/10 personality despite the genetic inferiority..

Alek Minassian

Capture
Someone who's actually subhuman. Articles like this kinda weaken our case when the guy's just a failed normie.

Got to agree, he would represent us in an interview very well and know what to say. He has knowledge and he belives in the Racepill but respects other races struggles too.
+1

Uninstall dude hes a legend

I would rather see a more attractive incel than an ugly one, it would do more impact when normies see average looking males not getting laid instead of subhumans which they are expecting.

Lol doktordoom. He would throw his shit at the interviewer. :lul::lul::lul:

The BBC is coming to my house to interview me

So I hope I'm good to represent us

WRONG. Even though he is 5'5'' he is still a fatcel. When people see fatcels all they see is someone who isn't putting in effort and they go back to their "if incels tried they would get laid" rhetoric.

View attachment 53238Someone who's actually subhuman. Articles like this kinda weaken our case when the guy's just a failed normie.

And he also chats with femoids on tinychat.

What we really need is a sub4 or sub5 male. Preferably manlet and above 25+. An ethnic would also be perfect. If white, he must look similar to St.BO2cel.

@uninstall or @Gremlincel wherever the fuck the latter went.
i miss his posts

Me or any other KHHDV subhuman looking truecel

And he also chats with femoids on tinychat.

What we really need is a sub4 or sub5 male. Preferably manlet and above 25+. An ethnic would also be perfect. If white, he must look similar to St.BO2cel.
we need a true 5’2 balding indian janitor to step up

@Zesto , @Varys , Elliot Rodger and Alex Minassian. Any of these 4 would represent us well.

They need to be:

1. A currycel or ethnicel

2. Someone who is over 25

3. Manlet

These are probably the most truecel attributes i can think of.

Pls just no bluepilled faggots like certain previous members