Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment who would attract foids more?

who attract foids more?

• Total voters
Taller guy can dominate them more which they love

Famemax is redpilled cope. Also being too tall can harm your SMV. The most attractive height is 6’1-6’5. If you’re over 7 ft most foids will think you’re way too tall. This isn’t even debatable everyone knows this
Yeah bro famemaxxing is cope thats why Adam Driver has to resort to betabuxxing landwhales.

Also the fact that you had to choose a stupidly high height like 8'11 to proove your point, shows that you already know your theory is bs.

Like do you even know the percentiles of that ?
1 in a 1.000.000 guy above 7' if not less.

I saw bunch of 6'10 zoomer in TikTok and they were not look like their SMV was hurted by that like being a 5'9, because it doesnt.

With a simple look in female comments you can see there is no such a thing as "too tall male" or you can continue coping.

8'11" Chad, but only if his frame and dick match his height.

if the 8ft chad have an equal face to the 5ft11 chad, and have a decent frame, the 8ft will win
no 8 ft tall is a disorder

so the 5ft11, he can easily fraud it with shoes, that's what i do
most chads i met are 5'11. this isn't cherrypicking. they aren't 5'6 or something

Well we can all agree that someone who is 8'11 would be seen as a freak and if you know anything about women they care about fitting in more than anything therefore they wouldn't want to be seen with a freak so 5'11 chad it is.

8'11" is weird but I still vote for it 5'11" is manlet-tier - hence refused by foids anyway - in 2020.

Well we can all agree that someone who is 8'11 would be seen as a freak and if you know anything about women they care about fitting in more than anything therefore they wouldn't want to be seen with a freak so 5'11 chad it is.
high iq
8'11" is weird but I still vote for it 5'11" is manlet-tier - hence refused by foids anyway - in 2020.
5'11 isn't manlet. below 5'9 is manlet