Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment who would attract foids more?

who attract foids more?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
an 8'11 chad or a 5'11 chad?

?????????????? Srsly whats your point jfll

8'11 chad because women love feeling small and submissive
plus he'd be a freak of nature in terms of height, and if he was Chad, they'd love it
that's why that one dude who's the tallest man on earth, is like 8 foot or some shit but he's never had a gf since he is low tier normie or even incel looking, and his frame was a little shit

plus he'd be a freak of nature in terms of height, and if he was Chad, they'd love it
that's why that one dude who's the tallest man on earth, is like 8 foot or some shit but he's never had a gf since he is low tier normie or even incel looking, and his frame was a little shit
i think 8'11 would be too tall to a lot of foids. they'd think the 8'11 guy is a freak

@Personalityinkwell prove to me in tinder that women would prefer the 8'11

A Siberian Husky.

It'd be the 8-foot man so the foid could give him oral standing up & get him to intimidate other males so long as he wasn't lanklet but had big frame.

5'11
8'11 is ogre territory and will be alot more of a niche than a suitable partner

Prove that they prefer 8 ft 11 inch men because most men like that don’t feel like chads
"most men like that"

the only 8'11 man in history is dead

They would see the 8’11 chad as a freak

8'11 chad can have his own harem for being unique, but in reality 5'11 will do better

¸foids (and females in general) hate tiny guys (5`7 or less), but they also hate guys who are too tall (6`6 or more). so they will prefer 5`11

"most men like that"

the only 8'11 man in history is dead
Tbh he is pushing so much out of proportion in order to prove his bs "too tall is bad for your SMV" theory.

Nigga there was only one guy at that height. And even if he was ugly he could famemax and statusmax thanks to that.

Tbh he is pushing so much out of proportion in order to prove his bs "too tall is bad for your SMV" theory.

Nigga there was only one guy at that height. And even if he was ugly he could famemax and statusmax thanks to that.
Famemax is redpilled cope. Also being too tall can harm your SMV. The most attractive height is 6’1-6’5. If you’re over 7 ft most foids will think you’re way too tall. This isn’t even debatable everyone knows this

too tall is only a thing if you're not proportionate and healthy. As long as you're proportionate it's fine

if he looked like this then ye
Broly from Dragon Ball FighterZ | Dragon ball gt, Desenho de anime ...

if he lacks proportions then he's fucked

At 9ft, you're a freak

Once again as long as they have the proper frame are just a scaled up human being it doesn't matter. The reason we think of 8'11 guys as deformed is because THEY ARE DEFORMED. That's the reason for their SMV hit. Take that away and it doesn't matter.

Even if they don't want to be in a long-term relationship because of complications you have no idea the amount of attention an 8'11 guy gets in reality. Instant status/attention.

Both are freaks. I think both will be incels.

Foids don't like one guy "more" than the other, or one guy "less" than the other.

Their brains don't work like that. They have no concept of "more" or "less" in terms of selecting men.

Their decision process is binary, either yes or no. So both are no's.

Once again as long as they have the proper frame are just a scaled up human being it doesn't matter. The reason we think of 8'11 guys as deformed is because THEY ARE DEFORMED. That's the reason for their SMV hit. Take that away and it doesn't matter.

Even if they don't want to be in a long-term relationship because of complications you have no idea the amount of attention an 8'11 guy gets in reality. Instant status/attention.
I think being 8 ft is viewed as too tall by foids they want someone who is tall but not 8 ft tall. Imagine you date someone 3 ft taller than you

I think being 8 ft is viewed as too tall by foids they want someone who is tall but not 8 ft tall. Imagine you date someone 3 ft taller than you
It's not even about dating. For LTR yes the 5'11 Chad might (key-word might) do better. But the 8'11 Chad gets much more attention wherever he goes and will have a lot of opportunities.

Literally like 50% of girls on the streets would approach him just to take a picture with him.

As long as sex is a physical possibility (and I think it still is). He would always win out assuming his proportions are right and he's just a scaled up human being.

at first i tohught 8'11 but no such thing exists so cant really be measured, but if such a being existed i wouldnt put it past foids to go for them solely because of the status but 5'11 is realistic so i chose that but then i realised a foid wouldn't really be satisfied with that
very hard question tbh

Robert wadlow was 8’11
yes but imagine if an actual proportionate, non deformed muscular gigantic man existed just like the one in the pic, foids would be crazy over him cuz they know he could pretty much stomp everybody.
the 5'11 guy would have no chance.

yes but imagine if an actual proportionate, non deformed muscular gigantic man existed just like the one in the pic, foids would be crazy over him cuz they know he could pretty much stomp everybody.
the 5'11 guy would have no chance.
No most foids would think he’s too huge

an 8'11 chad or a 5'11 chad?

There is no such thing as being too tall or having a dick that is too big.
Anything that is in the range of human potential is not "too much" for a lot of women.

Last edited:
No most foids would think he’s too huge
I wouldn't be so sure, such a genetic freak would open the pandora's box for SMV standards and evolution & women are pretty much designed for that.
It's just like asking if women would like to date a nigga who is as strong as Hulk but is under 5'5, ofc they would, because their are attracted to extreme physical potential (look up Bjornsson he's not that gl but he still married a stacy). Not to mention such a dude would statusmaxx real quick.
But in all honesty those 2 scenarios are unlikely to happen because humans are not that impressive when it comes to extremes. Any man that height would end up deformed and be sure as hell nobody will ever be as strong as a damn gorilla.

"Fire and wind come from the sky, from the gods of the sky. But Crom is your god, Crom and he lives in the earth. Once, giants lived in the Earth, Conan. And in the darkness of chaos, they fooled Crom, and they took from him the enigma of steel. Crom was angered. And the Earth shook. Fire and wind struck down these giants, and they threw their bodies into the waters, but in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of steel and left it on the battlefield. We who found it are just men. Not gods. Not giants. Just men. The secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline. For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts..." [Points to blackpill] "This you can trust."

Too big does not exist for women if bitchs that are 4'11 want 7 feet tall dudes I dont find it hard for a 5'4 bitch to get with someone 8'11

8'11 with a proper fitting frame, face, etc dude would be a superstar

Damn, I'm suprsieped it's 50/50

8’11 would do better if he was proportioned normally, not some weird lanklet (like he would likely be in reality, but in that case he wouldn’t really be chad either).

If 8'11 was actually Chad, didn't look like a rotting skeleton and could actually walk, he'd slay. So in reality, 5'11 because abnormally tall dudes are unhealthy af. But in a scenario where the 8'11 guy defies what we see from abnormally tall guys and he's Chad he'll slay hard. All eyes would be on him everywhere, and some Stacy's would drool over him and fuck him just to say they fucked an 8'11 Chad.

i think 8'11 would be too tall to a lot of foids. they'd think the 8'11 guy is a freak
There is no such thing as too tall, only too narrow for the height. As long as his frame is wide enough and he doesn't look like Slenderman, chad can literally be 40ft tall and foids will worship his dick.

Take the Nephilim Pill.

Once you hit 8' it's a deformity.

There is no such thing as too tall, only too narrow for the height. As long as his frame is wide enough and he doesn't look like Slenderman, chad can literally be 40ft tall and foids will worship his dick.

Take the Nephilim Pill.

Exactly. Never heard a foid complaining about someone was too tall. Haven't seen any twitter compilations of them hating abnormal lanky fags.

Have seen PLENTY of hate on <6ft. guys though.

I double dog dare anyone to go on twitter and type short men. Then type tall men look up the latest comments, and see the difference.

Last edited:
It depends on his muscle insertions and his bone structure. Most giga tallfags look very crippled.
If that 8'11 guy has the exact same insertions and body form as the 5'11 guy than I'd say women would fuck the 8'11 guy simply cuz of his rarity.

However, in the long run it doesn't matter. Both are Chads, slaying 100 girls vs slaying 150 girls doesn't make that much of a difference.
A multi-billionaire mogs a billionaire, but I dout the billionaire is worried about the mogging.

It's hypergamy bro.