Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Who will you vote for?

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
Gotta vote trump. Democrats are getting out of hand. Yang is promising a grand to EVERYONE over 18 a month. Assuming that 70% of us citizens are adults thats 210 million americans. $210000000000 a month. or $2520000000000 a year. We can't afford that. Not to mention their other economically assanine programs like free college or free health care to ILLEGALS. not just all us citizens but illegal immigrants. The other night during the debate they were talking about 70%+ income tax. Wealthy job creators are going to up and leave the usa. How the hell are we going to afford this. If we vote Democrat this year you can kiss your paycheck (and to a lesser extent the country) goodbye.

I'm not american

I've previously lived in the U.S. for a few years but am not a citizen, so question is kinda moot.

Someone who's pro-trade, so not Trump. He's a fucking idiot anyway. The GOP is overrun by religious retards who failed middle school science, and by neoconservative nutjobs who want to appease their Jewish overlords in AIPAC by starting an unnecessary trillion-dollar war in Iran.

Someone who wants to cut capital gains taxes, so let's rule out half the Democratic field. Paying for someone else's free college? That's fucked up. Let's also rule out the foid candidates.

I want another boring, centrist, male, establishment candidate, or a candidate who is progressive in name only.

not in the US, so it doesn't matter
I'd vote for Yang, but that's a meme opinion, because I don't follow the elections closely

Im not americuck
But otherwise it would be fun to see the country feel the bern

Gotta vote trump. Democrats are getting out of hand. Yang is promising a grand to EVERYONE over 18 a month. Assuming that 70% of us citizens are adults thats 210 million americans. $210000000000 a month. or $2520000000000 a year. We can't afford that. Not to mention their other economically assanine programs like free college or free health care to ILLEGALS. not just all us citizens but illegal immigrants. The other night during the debate they were talking about 70%+ income tax. Wealthy job creators are going to up and leave the usa. How the hell are we going to afford this. If we vote Democrat this year you can kiss your paycheck (and to a lesser extent the country) goodbye.
E7CF1F03 5D90 4D9A 8E96 C4855486652D

not american but if i could vote it'll obviously be Trump

There is only one natural right – the right of the (((superior))) to rule over the inferior.

The masses, on admitting their own incapacity to govern themselves, have elected me as their head. By doing so, they have clearly proclaimed their own inferiority and my superiority.

I like none of them, but Trump is still much better than the Democrats, so I would vote for him strategically.