Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who will struggle the most on the dating market today?

Question

• Whitecel

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Currycel

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • It's equally over for both of them

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
In the west. The whitecel or the currycel? From these pictures.

Main qimg 0269d2b05f12bf4e2f1cc29838e3e82f lq

F3ca3a314e8ed3076b34b96df2c27530c0f5d85ea2f76df01571e87075cc6d2e 1

currycel is the most cursed male race

lol come on how is that even a question.

White guy could just seamaxx combined with betabuxxing

I think in this specific case the currycel moggs and exoticmoggs the white chincel.
I think you're right. Especially in European countries. I think Currys are more looked down upon in the U.S. compared to Europe.

I think the white guy, perhaps that photo of the white guy is really bad, if he looks better from the front then I could reconsider.

But the curry at least looks normal he is just ethnic, perhaps he has slightly better chance if he finds a pajeeta, increase would be very slim though.

Indians in the west for sure. It's ovER for curry's.

Both. They won't find any "love". Betabuxxing may be an option (mind you they'd still be competing with betabuxxers who are more attractive) but who really wants that? Attractive people actually have some respect in their relationship, unlike the cels in the question. They may have some company if they're lucky but i doubt it's really better to be in a fake relationship where you're only being used than to be alone.

Pakistani men have it easier since pakistani women often only date pakistani men thus decreasing their
choice.

SUB-5 white men only have other white women in general and we are seeing some of the
highest male beauty standards in the world in USA/UK/CANADA/AUSTRALIA

If all other features are equal, the white person still has his race going for him, so I guess the currycel is disadvantaged.

If they're both manlets they'll equally get nothing