Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel who will be at your funeral when you die?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
i was thinking about this brocels.
I have no friends, I will probably be in the mass grave after roping. I don't think anyone has good memories of me. :feelsrope:
the worst thing about suicide is that there is no one who cares, no one cares if you die, a meaningless death

No one I presume in 10 years. Now probably 2 persons or if for virtue signaling some further family arrived. Life has no meaning and so does death. Also what anybody else thinks of you has no meaning.

Nobody will be left after I have completed my human extermination plan

Another victim of society, another statistic

NO ONE

Now maybe 10 or 20. If I die at avg old age then zero.

If i die soon: my parents and my 2 grandparents only there as well because my mom dragged them there because they both have dementia they most likely wouldnt even remember who i am

if i die in say 20 years: nobody but the priest and guy who shoveled my grave

Only my parents I think

I won't have a funeral cause nobody will find my body in the woods after the rope day

Preferably, my body will be cremated.

Nobody literally, nobody.

Maybe my brother if he’s still alive. Not sure I’ll even get a funeral though lol my parents are pretty old already so if they go before me no one else will come to it.

Nobody, I'll just be rotting on the floor :lul:

I doubt the authorities will allow the public to view my corpse, because of the ongoing investigation. :feelsokman:

I have no friends, I will probably be in the mass grave after roping. I don't think anyone has good memories of me. :feelsrope:
the worst thing about suicide is that there is no one who cares, no one cares if you die, a meaningless death
I dont care about my funeral after I die.

I'm concerned where I'd be going after I die.

Maybe 8 relatives, including my sister, her 2 boys and my mum.

No one. I'm going to die alone and I have two older brothers ten and twelve years older than me so they will probably die before I do so no family members.

Bill collectors

If I died today... my parents, brother and maaaaaaaaaaaybe this one old lady from work. Some extended family (who I haven't spoken to in 10-15 yrs) may show up but it'd be to support my mom mostly. For my sake? They'd leave my mom a message on fb AT BEST.

My parents, but they probably would have roped themselves the moment they heard the news. A sad side effect of the one-child policy.

I think I'd draw a small crowd if I roped today. I have a roommate, there's my family, some coworkers, etc. Should have the officiant read a note that says "This is cause y'all didn't fuck me. Love you mom" JFL

My mom, but she prolly dies before me.

My siblings who never helped me with depression when I needed them the most. (before my 20's)
Just to pretend that they're "good siblings" like they always do.

That's all that I can think of.

Right now, parents, siblings, and two or three friends. Late in the future, probably no one.

If I decide to go through with the rope plan I would do it somewhere deep in the forest, and very high in a tree so that I am never found.
This way no funeral. :feelsokman:

Today only close family so less than 10 people; in 40 years no one.

I will be asked to be cremated instead.

Just my parents but I don’t think there will be a funeral just a cremation whatever is cheapest

some family members, basically my mother and my siblings