Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who were you banned and warned by?

First verbal warning: knajjd, overfloating text in sig
2nd verbal: knajjd, a gay joke but it was unclear(its fair)
First 10% warning: RageAgainstTDL, bec. of a "go *r" post, it happened in the first day of the "no violent, low effort" rule change
Second 10% warning: mental_out, low effort
I forgot that i was posting in inceldom discussions, for the post "mogs me" (i recieved this warning a few days ago, still active)
Well damn.

Cuteboi @knajjd hasn't warned me in a while. I am disappointed. I miss our private and sensual meetings.

GoonCel,

You have a received a 10% warning from mental_out
Additional comments: Low effort

I've never been banned but I got a 10% warning by @RageAgainstTDL for putting up a Chad profile pic.

Got a warning from Sergant now.

i think I have been banned and warned 16 times (including a self ban and verbals)

Was warned by cocksuckER today

I was warned by SergeantIncel because of glorifying ER.

All my like 5 verbal warnings and 1 real warning were from cocksucker. The latter was because I made a low effort thread.

We are an oppressed people.
Incel rebellion NOW! :feelsree:(just kidding :feelstrash: :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:)
Things will go more fucked even more, I have a theory that most powerful people are some crazy femdom-fetishists that make stupid foids who deserve nothing powerfull even more because of their cunt, I just can't explain those stupidness that happening in other way.

Yesterday I got my second warning - another verbal from Sarge so still at 0 percent. It was for a joke about violence against foids, I won’t elaborate further.

I have been banned by @knajjd and @i_am_i once for bragging and the other for BBC race bait. I have been warned by @cocksucker, @RageAgainstTDL (for my Orb sig RIP), @Maeror

Nobody has mentioned @Master , does he even give bans?

I got a warning from sockcucker a few hours ago because I made a ham joke on inceldom discussion.

Most of my warning come from sergeantshlomo but knajjd dealt the killing blow once tbh

I was warned right after I joined,for a female Avi.

I got a lot of warnings.

82 replies...

Warns me
Bans me
Ngl

Verbal warning from i_a_m_i

Got two verbals from Sarge but never any percent warnings.

One warning from @RageAgainstTDL, two from @knajjd (one was just a reminder), and one from @SergeantIncel. The most I got was 10%.
SoyUnPerdedor,

You have a received a 10% warning from SergeantIncel for the post I just read that my oneitis is engaged and her wedding is this spring.:

Additional comments:

You can read the rules here:
Rules, Terminology, and FAQ.

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: