Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who were the first users you remember crossing paths with when you first joined this site ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I remember seeing @Edmund_Kemper @sub human and @BurntIvoryKingcel when I was a Greycel

@highinhibition

Ray and Nopish.

They are both gone now.

Don’t remember, it’s been too long

@Sneir @Pillow City Rev @Mentally lost cel

I don't really have to remember; you can just go back to your first post and see who interacted with you. For me, it was @grutt445, a banned user now.
I outside of your own posts

No idea, probably Sergent Incel since I joined here the day the site opened

@sub human is a homosexual. He admitted it on looksmax

@Mentally lost cel IS ACTUALLY ROTTING IN TURKISH JAIL FOR HIS PEDOPHILIA (IN VIDEO GAME)
could've been worse like binge raping poor ghetto cats in dark muddy turkish alleys (in video game)

I have no idea it was so long ago

@Mentally lost cel IS ACTUALLY ROTTING IN TURKISH JAIL FOR HIS PEDOPHILIA (IN VIDEO GAME)
his family is raped by turkish deep government

Edmund Kemper, dark enigma, highTGymcel, CHinaCurry, diocel, legendary wristcel, transcended truecel, Also christian guy i cant remember his name, his signature was full son of God i thing. They were the most active in ID as much as i can remember.

Idk who exactly but he had a pepe pfp and a banner depicting various guns

@kikecel @Diocel @Meus

They're all deleted.

faurk I don't remember. Personality inkwell, bummer drummer, tiger festival, and some guy that had a Sena Kashiwazaki pfp I can't remember the user name of(I only vaguely remember him because he knew that my first pfp was pixy from ace combat 0)

Last edited:
86A2E726 ED91 4401 908A CCB9001B12E6

Where did rotter go?

@YuiIsMyCope was the first