Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Who we truly are and our Ultimatum

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
We all know who we are. We all know the privleges of the chads, the stacys, the beckys, and all the other blue pilling faggifacation out there. But do we know somthing else is importent? Let me ask you all a better question.

What are we doing about it? Incels of different races and culture via religion have done somthing about the privlege problem for women. Indian religions, Athens during the time of spartans, right wingers pre feminism and you could also say the goverment of nevada had a solution to the privlege problem caused by women. Its obvious that there really picky and pride driven on there men. They dont want us knowing about it because they want us obediant. The foids want us to suck up the bullshit they have been building up. Unlike the other groups Ive mentioned that did somthing about womens privlege... We almost seem to have done nothing besides either cope or praise a couple mass killers who lost there shit and were probably on some nasty phsycoligical meds.

Heres the ultimatum delivered to you. Not by me but by society. Im just traslating our situation to all who read this. What are all of us gonna do about our sotuation? What is the solution by the incels alone? Sure aint calling in right wingers. Fox news is already degrading into semi left wing territory and if you know news. They dont influence ideoligy but reinforce what people already belive in before hand. Its also why you dont see alot of the time new sources explaining why certain ideoligys are right or wrong. But online articles instead.

Back to the point. What are we gonna do about this problem of women privleges? Sit around and do nothing? Or fucking do somthing and solve the problem?

Please do not speak for our whole community. You would make a bad representative as a greycel

Please do not speak for our whole community. You would make a bad representative as a greycel
And how would you represent the comunity? Also this wasnt a representation, it was me translating our situation.

And how would you represent the comunity? Also this wasnt a representation, it was me translating our situation.
I would represent terribly, as I for now am merely a shitposter till I reach paragon.