Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who was the last person to send you a text message?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26922
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26922

أينقص الدين وأنا حي !؟! ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
-
Who was the last normie/incel friend to send you a message on any platform

i don't mean close relatives, i'm talking about friends

When was your last text, fakecel if you get more than 10 unsolicited messages a day lol

My dad who is on holiday and asked me if everything is alright

"yes"

My dad who is on holiday and asked me if everything is alright

"yes"
JFL even when your dad lifemogs you, to be fair they weren't exposed to as much estrogen and fluoride as we are while growing up

Technically it was my mum, although this was actually me using her phone to remind myself to do something (my own phone's battery had died)

Next it was my wageslave boss with a standard "where are you?" message despite us being in the middle of a global pandemic and it making absolutely no fucking difference whether I'm in the office or working from home (in fact, working from home is much more effective).

And next was a network message.

Isn't life as an incel great?

I don't think anybody has ever texted me other than my mom or dad. Actually, there may have been a dude in 3rd grade, and another one in university once, but I avoided answering cause I'm an avoidant person and I get super anxious when people try to contact me.

JFL even when your dad lifemogs you, to be fair they weren't exposed to as much estrogen and fluoride as we are while growing up
Yeah I think the vast majority of incels get mogged by their dads, just on the basis that their dad was able to get laid.

How the fucking shit would I know? I don't know, I guess it was my friend back in 2005 to let me know he was coming over to play games?
I don't have that phone anymore.
Well I do, but it's dead and I can't charge it to check the phone messages on it anymore.

My dad asking me to call him

Lol, actually my one itis about 30 seconds ago, pure suifuel

Lol, actually my one itis about 30 seconds ago, pure suifuel
Stop orbiting already, you'll just hate yourself afterwards for it brocel

My former oneitis' orbiter asked if i wanted to orbit her (i.e. if i want her number) ofcourse i said no

Other than spam from companies I have accounts with, only my parents text me.

Dad likes to shame me into calling my Mom because he's too proud to say he misses his kid.

Other than spam from companies I have accounts with, only my parents text me.

Dad likes to shame me into calling my Mom because he's too proud to say he misses his kid.
What?

Which part confuses you?

I get texts from my phone carrier or fast food restaurants that I use the app for.

Parents are still married so if I call my Mom she'll eventually pass the phone to Dad.

Which part confuses you?

I get texts from my phone carrier or fast food restaurants that I use the app for.

Parents are still married so if I call my Mom she'll eventually pass the phone to Dad.
Got it brocel :feelsautistic: :feelsLSD:

cell service provider thanking me for paying the bill

before that, the bernie sanders campaign asking for money

Oneitis from highschool, I found her on Tinder one day so I messaged her.
Left on read 11 months ago.

Yeah I think the vast majority of incels get mogged by their dads, just on the basis that their dad was able to get laid.
High iq
Oneitis from highschool, I found her on Tinder one day so I messaged her.
Left on read 11 months ago.
Leave her on read forever by deleting the chat, in case you get urges of loneliness

Leave her on read forever by deleting the chat, in case you get urges of loneliness
I don't even open the app(Snapchat) because the only reason I got it was to talk to her.

amazon delivery cel

Ethnic friend sent me a message on messenger last night.

Stop orbiting already, you'll just hate yourself afterwards for it brocel

My former oneitis' orbiter asked if i wanted to orbit her (i.e. if i want her number) ofcourse i said no
Wtf would you wanna orbit her if he is already orbiting her?
I'm sort of still texting her out of some masochistic shit to try and find out which chad she is fucking and how much better he is than my low value ass, just kek nothing better to do

uhh my bank, telling me I have $5.61 in my bank account

uhh my bank, telling me I have $5.61 in my bank account
Nice, but never mention your bank balance to a foid, unless you're chad ofcourse or it exceeds a good amount

Nice, but never mention your bank balance to a foid, unless you're chad ofcourse or it exceeds a good amount
it's okay, I don't think any foid will ever talk to me...ever

Some scammer thats been sending me shitty links for like half a year pretending to be my bank, phone company and Amazon.