Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious who was the first incel that ever lived?

J

just lonely

Waiting for info.
-
now this is a question that i would like to know the answer to? who is the first ugliest fkr that ever walked this earth? :feelsthink:

probably some nameless ooga booga caveman

Whoever it was, he likely was lonely so his story remains untold.

Some deformed caveman

Cain who went ER on his brother Abel.

It probably goes back all the way to hunter-gatherer times so we'll never know who the first ever sexually unsuccessful man was.

Whatever the first species to sexually reproduce was, he was part of that.

Hp lovecraft is a old one

now this is a question that i would like to know the answer to? who is the first ugliest fkr that ever walked this earth? :feelsthink:
80% of cavemen did not have offspring
I read this somewhere. the hominids were supposedly on the verge of extinction when this happened.

80% of cavemen did not have offspring
I read this somewhere. the hominids were supposedly on the verge of extinction when this happened.
Is it a myth that men used to rape foids more often back then? There was no laws against rape, but I bet there was a lot of moralfags even back then.

Is it a myth that men used to rape foids more often back then? There was no laws against rape, but I bet there was a lot of moralfags even back then.
cavemen carried clubs. they would probably either club the rapist caveman over the head, or just sit and watch.

happened 930,000 years ago, there were still no language, laws or norms, everything worked according to the law of the jungle and the alpha males had harems while the incels were around there, waiting to be preyed by some prehistoric animal :V