Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who was that white weebcel that blew his head with a shotgun on livestream a few years ago?

A

agapito

Recruit
★★
Forgot his name tbh. Just wanna rewatch his suicide now that bestgore is no more

Ronnie Mcnutt? But I don't remember him being a weeb

Shuaiby he was from /r9k
Forgot his name tbh. Just wanna rewatch his suicide now that bestgore is no more

2021-03-22_16h39_58.jpg

jfl though why do ppl use shotguns

jfl though why do ppl use shotguns
Likely it's their households only gun.
Also because shotguns have a higher lethality, cause a 9mm bullet can ricochet in your skull which will likely give you brain damage and not actually kill you

Likely it's their households only gun.
Also because shotguns have a higher lethality, cause a 9mm bullet can ricochet in your skull which will likely give you brain damage and not actually kill you
jfl

just seems intense

I have the full video its 139MB and 49:41 seconds long.

Title is
Full Video of 4chan Member Committing Live Suicide-0hyaW4760guk

I just watched it, he should have CHOsen another path.

I love the sound of his mom panicking, like “Oh no, the son I’ve been a terrible mother to just blew his brains out”.

There's lots of conspiracy's to why he ctb. Some say he was doxxed and blackedmailed on discord by someone called Reiko.
Other more likely reasons for his death were likely due to family problems at the time spiralling into depression.

Info on this? Why did he kill himself?

There's lots of conspiracy's to why he ctb. Some say he was doxxed and blackedmailed on discord by someone called Reiko.
Other more likely reasons for his death were likely due to family problems at the time spiralling into depression.

Info on this? Why did he kill himself?
Autism, Family problems, Depression, Blackmail, Doxxing?

Think i remember seeing his mal account

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back