Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who was that foid who wanted to fuck ER?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Could she fuck me instead, please?

No, because she wouldn't fuck him, she is just seeking attention. She thinks saying people that she wants to have sex with a mass murderer, makes her look quirky and not like all the other girls

ElliotSupremeLady I think her youtube name was.
No, because she wouldn't fuck him, she is just seeking attention. She thinks saying people that she wants to have sex with a mass murderer, makes her look quirky and not like all the other girls
this

Preach it

just be hapa theory
Images   2021 06 11T033506512

Its some kind of troll, probably a guy editing some foids video, you never see her talking actually about him.

Its some kind of troll, probably a guy editing some foids video, you never see her talking actually about him.

She has a video showing her ER shirt. (Shit, I looked for it and it got removed from youtube, it was still available a month ago).
She is not a troll, she keeps up with her words to this day, I actually talked to her on Instagram and she is seriously not trolling. I actually feel bad for her. She talks about him and makes references to him to this day in her posts. She found him attractive and fell for him BEFORE knowing what he did.

Preach it

She is actually serious about her stuff and is still in love with him. Read what I said above. She DOES NOT condone what he did and she hates it, but she likes him instead. I talked to her like a month ago and she was very genuine, she is NOT kidding about this. People wished Happy Day of Retribution to her and she actually did not like it, because as I said, she does not like the fact that he killed people.

It is not a case of hybristophilia since she does not condone his Day of Retribution and sympathize with the victims, and she said she wishes he had not done what he did. So no, this is not a case of classic hybristophilia. She found him and fell for him BEFORE knowing what he did.

Here are some backup videos from her that got removed from youtube: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/DWMItEfd5S5q/
Her video showing and talking about her ER shirt got removed from youtube, it was still available a month ago. I think it was the last video of her showing that shirt that was ever available, because I can't find another copy anywhere.

There is just this screenshot, that is part of the video of her talking about the shirt and how happy she was with it for 3 minutes. My Elliot Rodger shirt @Mecoja
I found some archives:

Some stuff from ElliotSupremeLady not available anywhere else on the web, including some videos.

ER archives/cool info and things you won't find anywhere else, including some posts by ElliotSupremeLady, that has a Twitter account but is now set to private.
Her twitter: https://twitter.com/ellisupremelady

@trying to ascend
@Mecoja

Last edited:
this this this

This kind of foids only suck attention so they can be famous on media then a Chad sees them. I am sure if he comes back from death, she will forget about him and never give him a chance.

She has a video showing her ER shirt. (Shit, I looked for it and it got removed from youtube, it was still available a month ago).
She is not a troll, she keeps up with her words to this day, I actually talked to her on Instagram and she is seriously not trolling. I actually feel bad for her. She talks about him and makes references to him to this day in her posts. She found him attractive and fell for him BEFORE knowing what he did.

She is actually serious about her stuff and is still in love with him. Read what I said above. She DOES NOT condone what he did and she hates it, but she likes him instead. I talked to her like a month ago and she was very genuine, she is NOT kidding about this. People wished Happy Day of Retribution to her and she actually did not like it, because as I said, she does not like the fact that he killed people.

It is not a case of hybristophilia since she does not condone his Day of Retribution and sympathize with the victims, and she said she wishes he had not done what he did. So no, this is not a case of classic hybristophilia. She found him and fell for him BEFORE knowing what he did.

Here are some backup videos from her that got removed from youtube: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/DWMItEfd5S5q/
Her video showing and talking about her ER shirt got removed from youtube, it was still available a month ago. I think it was the last video of her showing that shirt that was ever available, because I can't find another copy anywhere.

There is just this screenshot, that is part of the video of her talking about the shirt and how happy she was with it for 3 minutes. My Elliot Rodger shirt @Mecoja
I found some archives:

Some stuff from ElliotSupremeLady not available anywhere else on the web, including some videos.

ER archives/cool info and things you won't find anywhere else, including some posts by ElliotSupremeLady, that has a Twitter account but is now set to private.
Her twitter: https://twitter.com/ellisupremelady

@trying to ascend
@Mecoja
Cope, he lived for 22 years and no woman showed affection or attraction towards him, so why would she do it after the massacre? Just to get attention, if she genuinely liked him, she would just masturbate to his pics and wouldn't talk to anyone about liking him.

Even ugly and manlet mass murderers have fangirls, but they wouldn't fuck him if they had a chance, because they don't genuinely like him, they just want seem quirky.

Of course she will not say that she condone retribution day in public, she doesn't want to be ostracized, she just wants positive attention, like the one you gave to her by making this post.

The things you are showing up, just show how much attention this foid wants, and not how much she ''likes'' ER.

Bitch literally created social medias just to show how much she loves ER, and you still think she doesn't want attention? :lul:

Last edited:
Cope, he lived for 22 years and no woman showed affection or attraction towards him, so why would she do it after the massacre? Just to get attention, if she genuinely liked him, she would just masturbate to his pics and wouldn't talk to anyone about liking him.

Even ugly and manlet mass murderers have fangirls, but they wouldn't fuck him if they had a chance, because they don't genuinely like him, they just want seem quirky.

Of course she will not say that she condone retribution day in public, she doesn't want to be ostracized, she just wants positive attention, like the one you gave to her by making this post.

The things you are showing up, just show how much attention this foid wants, and not how much she ''likes'' ER.

Bitch literally created social medias just to show how much she loves ER, and you still think she doesn't want attention? :lul:
People that like criminals like that have a condition called hybristophilia, there is a subreddit dedicated to it and shit's disguting. It's pure sexual attraction and thrill-seeking. She is not one of these cases as I look at it, and I am not the only person to have looked at her and see that she is legit in her words.
She just found out about him AFTER the massacre because his videos blew up. They barely had any views before doing what he did. After everything went down, the videos garnered millions os views, so it makes sense that she found him after everything went to shit randomly by youtube recommendations, which happens everyday when videos are blowing up.
The references she makes to him are very subtle, and people that don't really know about the case won't understand anything. She doesn't flat out say "I love ER and want him here with me now". They are subtle references after all, not literally saying things, but we all know who it is directed to.

Last edited:
It’s only for attention. If she really wanted to, she would have tried to find a way to meet up with ER so that she can fuck him

People that like criminals like that have a condition called hybristophilia, there is a subreddit dedicated to it and shit's disguting. It's pure sexual attraction and thrill-seeking. She is not one of these cases as I look at it, and I am not the only person to have looked at her and see that she is legit in her words.
She just found out about him AFTER the massacre because his videos blown up. They barely had any views before doing what he did. After everything went down, the videos garnered millions os views, so it makes sense that she found him after everything went to shit randomly by youtube recommendations, which happens everyday when videos are blowing up.
The references she makes to him are very subtle, and people that don't really know about the case won't understand anything. She doesn't flat out say "I love ER and want him here with me now". They are subtle references after all, not literally saying things, but we all know who it is directed to.
Yes, I know about hybristophilia, but I doubt she has it. She would not keep talking 24/7 about how she likes rodger, she would just remain anonymous. Every foid who seems to have hybristophilia, obsess more with thugs or serial killers, rarely with mass murderers, and the ones who do, keep it in secret and don't post everytime about it.

I know she find out him after, but what I'm pointing out is, if she likes him so much, why don't date a similar guy? A hapa incel with violence tendencies. You know why she doesn't? Because she would not get attention from it.

You can explicity see how much she keep expressing her love towards ER in all possible ways

I know she find out him after, but what I'm pointing out is, if she likes him so much, why don't date a similar guy? A hapa incel with violence tendencies. You know why she doesn't? Because she would not get attention from it.
Because she is compltely OBSESSED with ER and ER only. She will probably find someone later in life but idk. What she has is really an obsession.

Because she is compltely OBSESSED with ER and ER only. She will probably find someone later in life but idk. What she has is really an obsession.
I think she is faking it tbh, but ok.

If she hates retribution day so much, she would just need to have sex with potential mass murderers, to avoid them going ER

Last edited:
I think she is faking it tbh, but ok.

Well, her posts are not that big tbh, they barely go above 15 likes. Another thing is obsessed with is astrology. She wrote a damn fantasy book about astrology involver her and ER, the sun, the moon, star position with the other planets, all kinds of shit. Smells like mental illness if you ask me.

If she condone retribution day so much, she would just need to have sex with potential mass murderers, to avoid them going ER

The real question is... how to even find such people? ER was almost in secret, he was not an internet celebrity before doing his thing. Same goes for Alek and the other dudes. They were invisible.

People can talk about going ER if they don't get what they want, but what is their potential to actually go ER? Practically all talk and no action, it's just fantasy.
The ones that really would go ER and want to, would not be posting online, especially if they ever talk about their plan. ER had a presence online, and a guy in the bodybuilding forum said he was a potential killer, but nothing that could have avoided ER going ER.
Another question is, would giving sex to these people stop them from going ER? They could fall for the girl, and the girl could be wanting nothing more than a quicky and leave. And the dude would create desires towards her, and as she just wanted a quicky and nothing else, the dude would be certainly ignored later on and just fuel his hatred even further. He would like company, a girlfriend, not just a quicky, although many would be happy with it, but you never know with emotionally unstable people. Unless, they get to be FWB like whores do nowadays, then it's another story. And that would still be a possible scenario to fuel hatred because the dude would needy and seeking connection.

Nigga she played you. She a virtue signal hoe