Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who wants humanity to suffer for not getting you dick wet?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

do you want humanity to suffer?

• let humans burn

Votes: 28 80.0%
  • no, It's just my fault/problem that I'm ugly and/or made mistakes

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I do. Want to stick my dick between legs of young cute teen girl, and not only girls are naturaly cunts, but they even more brainwashed to thinking I'm "too old" for them, they made illegal, and their overprotective daddies deserve to burn in deepest pit of hell

Degintnx

Oh i want our species to die out for ALOT more then just that. If it was just that i wouldn't have much of a problem.

They deserve it for treating us badly in all areas, including not allowing us to have healthy relationships.

I'm the only one who went for the second option :feelsbadman:

Its only natural

Yes, very much so. I've been in a great mood lately thanks to Corona-chan. The stock markets have tanked this week and thanks to her great efforts we might head into a recession, preferably a crash. Combined with the post-2008 financial shit show fueled by central banks globally, this could cause the happening that I've been wanting for years. Normies losing their jobs. Normies not being able to party, Chads not being able to fuck because they're sick, foids not being able to ride Chad's cock without throwing up on him. Boomers receiving a most fitting punishment by dying to Corona-chan.

I'm still not getting my hopes up too high, but I thank Corona-chan for giving me so much to enjoy lately. I'm a fulltime death cultist now

I want the Painkiller to come and euthanize all of humanity.

I just hope all sex havers contact coronavirus

I was a human too and all normans let me burn so..

Last edited:
1 virgin wife is all we need to keep going and stop this forum. Don't? Then fuck you all

1 virgin wife is all we need to keep going and stop this forum. Don't? Then fuck you all
Getting that would've been easy in the past, but now non-chad men aren't far from being enslaved with all the forced taxation that goes to rosties and limitations that are imposed on us by soyciety and the cucked laws we're forced to follow.

Getting that would've been easy in the past, but now non-chad men aren't far from being enslaved with all the forced taxation that goes to rosties and limitations that are imposed on us by soyciety and the cucked laws we're forced to follow.
I know bro. Im aware of the feminism problem, but this thing that was basic before is a luxury for chad now.

I know bro. Im aware of the feminism problem, but this thing that was basic before is a luxury for chad now.
That's an injustice that must be rectified.

It's not my fault I'm ugly. But it's not humanity's fault either.

You mean how no one will fuck me?
And how they force you to pay taxes that lowers your smv, and not hire you for good jobs because of your looks and foid quotas. Also, just treating you like crap in general.

And how they force you to pay taxes that lowers your smv, and not hire you for good jobs because of your looks and foid quotas. Also, just treating you like crap in general.

But everybody has to pay taxes. There's a way to fight that, by advocating for small government politicians. There's a good part of humanity that disagrees with forcing me to pay taxes. And there's a good part of humanity that disagrees with job discrimination.

But everybody has to pay taxes.
We get harmed the most from paying them and receive the least benefit, so non-chad, non-multi millionaire men shouldn't pay if they don't want.
There's a way to fight that, by advocating for small government politicians. There's a good part of humanity that disagrees with forcing me to pay taxes. And there's a good part of humanity that disagrees with job discrimination.
That might not work and will take many years, while you're still being treated like shit. But you can try doing that.

I want to fuck 16 year old big ass white girl

How old are you?

not my fault society turned out this way