Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who Treats You the Best?

Who Treats You the Best?

• Strangers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normies

• Chads and Stacies

• Total voters
The Bickler

The Bickler

Recruit
★★★★★
In my experience other incels are just as likely to turn on me as normies because of their biological imperative (they are simps who want pussy), or they want to virtue signal to gain Chad's and their normie friends' approval, or they view me as inferior to them. Do you guys get treated the same way?

Surprisingly trannies treat me weirdly hostile. But inkwells treat me like family and simps treat me like the weird uncle

Ironically enough relatively normal gays and bis (I stay away from pride flamboyant weirdos) have been nice to me because their brain doesn’t go to insta hierarchical ape mode.

Surprisingly trannies treat me weirdly hostile. But inkwells treat me like family and simps treat me like the weird uncle
This is probably because trannies and simps view you as a possible saboteur to their debauched strategy to ascend
I've learnt that this is why dysgenic people are very fickle regarding their relationship with me

i only talk to subhumans

i always avoid foids and chads

so i guess subhumans

i don't interact with society at all for the most part, if i do it's either neutral or negative experience.

Ironically enough relatively normal gays and bis (I stay away from pride flamboyant weirdos) have been nice to me because their brain doesn’t go to insta hierarchical ape mode.
this is how they for the most part acted to me lol (not that I associate with fags) but I doubt the sincerity of their kindness, I think they just act that way to justify their depraved fetish

Family and chads. I get "Good job" and "Nice work" at the gym, maybe I am lucky to find a benevolent alpha male crowd. But foids still look at me with disgust, and they try to say that I need to work harder to attract a woman. Foids still look at me with disgust, preferring them over me as they height and face mog me.

Chads are the most blind fags on Earth when it comes to an incel's problems, they can never understand.

this is how they for the most part acted to me lol (not that I associate with fags) but I doubt the sincerity of their kindness, I think they just act that way to justify their depraved fetish
Eh they were sincere but I keep a distance

Family and chads.
I agree, Chad occasionally gives me a superficial kindness that is at least somewhat well meant (though He'll never understand how really brutal and hard it is for us), whereas foids only remark about me in a condescending manner that they feel society obliges them to

Bi men make pretty alright friends surprisingly

Just family (but except for a few family members lol).

Everyone for the most part treats me horribly, even if the normie or stranger gets to know about me, they just can't comprehend, quickly lose interest (since I'm not like them or relatable), and then they hate me like everybody else.

Everyone for the most part treats me horribly, even if the normie or stranger gets to know about me, they just can't comprehend, quickly lose interest (since I'm not like them or relatable), and then they hate me like everybody else.
normies and strangers treat me alright for a minute before they realise how retarded i am and start throwing 'rational' criticisms at me to justify their hatred of my subhumanity

normies and strangers treat me alright for a minute before they realise how retarded i am and start throwing 'rational' criticisms at me to justify their hatred of my subhumanity
Yeah, those types are just horrible. Sometimes it's just better if they didn't get to know you.

Photo 2024 08 16 17 25 38