Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Who thought that a lifetime of being bullied/laughed at/brutally rejected for something we can't controll will make us hate the gender who did it??

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
And after this, we are still the bad guys

Internet 20191218 105028 20

trash in trash out . Its that simple :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

wondering why incels hate foids is like wondering why Jews hate Nazis
imagine going to a Holocaust museum and going "NOOO! YOU CAN'T SAY BAD THING ABOUT NAZIS, SWEATY! DA JOOS JUST HAD BAD PERSONALITY, DAS WHY THEY GOT GASSED! MAYBE… JUST MAYBE… IF THEY TOOK SHOWERS, THEY WOULDN'T GET EXTERMINATED! "

wondering why incels hate foids is like wondering why Jews hate Nazis
imagine going to a Holocaust museum and going "NOOO! YOU CAN'T SAY BAD THING ABOUT NAZIS, SWEATY! DA JOOS JUST HAD BAD PERSONALITY, DAS WHY THEY GOT GASSED! MAYBE… JUST MAYBE… IF THEY TOOK SHOWERS, THEY WOULDN'T GET EXTERMINATED! "
I don't even know what a NAZI is at this point

And after this, we are still the bad guys
Being called an ugly, creepy etc. is exactly like being called a nigger if you were black. Both things are outside of your control and you have been that way from birth. I'm not saying I like niggers or anything (I actually hate niggers a lot) but I saying that just to make a point. Women will think being racist is one of the worst things you can do but will make fun of ugly guys oblivious to their hypocrisy.

Exactly. However it's easier to call us edgy misogynists and bash us even more than accepting the fact that we have a good reason to be "hateful". I don't like people who mistreated and bullied me all my life. I don't forgive them and I pray they all go to hell. Fuck forgiveness.

because we have ZERO support from outside. BLM for example has leftist wackos as support, but nobody would help ugly males

People attack you then cry victim if you react negatively towards them. It's amazing how many simpletons actually get shocked when you get sick of their shit.

Women can hate us but we can't hate them back.
Remember that there are more women who hate ugly men than there are ugly men hating women!
But ugly men are STILL seen as a bigger problem.
What's up with that?
full

Exactly. However it's easier to call us edgy misogynists and bash us even more than accepting the fact that we have a good reason to be "hateful". I don't like people who mistreated and bullied me all my life. I don't forgive them and I pray they all go to hell. Fuck forgiveness.
Damn straight.

Ugly males have it worse than any other group. Any other disadvantaged group receives support, ugly males receive gaslighting, being considered a terrorist group if they complain about their situation, and hate.