Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Who the hell is Darth Nihilus?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
thats darth aurelius's brother

He's a treat to watch, half the time I can't tell if this nigga is LARPing or not, because sometimes he looks like he's about to start laughing mid-sentence quite often. He basically says the same thing in every video, but no one can do it like him.

he had a previous yt channel named Blackpilled Jocker

66F70A99 70E1 4234 B091 40B75947E764

He’s a dark lord of the sith from a more civilized age.

I've been following him for years, mostly because I can relate a lot to him as a fellow losercel. Though it kinda sucks that he's still stuck in his depression, but I dont really blame him because he lives in the literal middle of nowhere.

Anyway, he's pretty controversial amongst normkikes because in a recent interview he said that he was attracted to underaged girls. Plus he's trolled a lot anyway due to his eccentric personality and the way he talks.

His comments are filled with normies

Anyway, he's pretty controversial amongst normkikes because in a recent interview he said that he was attracted to underaged girls
Missing out on teen love like him would do that to you.