Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who the hell are all these random users

We need more people to get banned so that one doesn't have to remember so many names.

But each generation kept getting dumber and dumber :lul: Remember the gaycels (maycel) epidemic lol.

autism overload :feelstastyman: tbh

get these youngcels out of my safe space. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
> WoW :feelstastyman:

no man

why u hating on WOW. dont make me shoot up your waifu boyo.

efd.jpg

a lot of cool posters left sadly
glad to see you back

She is for Naruto only.
View attachment 45982

As a computer engineer I can say one fun fact: İn a 30 years there will be art of state vr sets, highly customizable sex dolls and 3d printers with good prices. So i going to fuck hinata non-stop. Just need LDAR another 30 years.

Object

I'll probably be dead by then RIP.
I will ascend for you too. When I will fuck hinata , I will say: "THİS İS FOR GODZUKİ TAKE THAT"

It's almost October. April feels like it was a few weeks ago. Time flies if you're an incel.

so many new names

I feel so lost :feelsrope:
:-/
As a computer engineer I can say one fun fact: İn a 30 years there will be art of state vr sets, highly customizable sex dolls and 3d printers with good prices. So i going to fuck hinata non-stop. Just need LDAR another 30 years.

Object
Prolly some foid bitch scientist going to figure out how to make sex dolls reject incels.

where tf have you been? :feelsautistic:
I left for the summer because I live in a small apartment with a big fam so privacy was impossible plus my internet at home is shit. Now I'm back in uni so the misery starts once more :feelsrope:....but at least the internet is fast here :feelsokman:.
a lot of cool posters left sadly
glad to see you back
Yeah it does suck but thanks for the re welcome :).
where tf have you been? :feelsautistic:
why the ban?

Object

Hinata is best girl.

Just get used to the new members , oldcels.me or miggrate like many did. We have every right to be here just like you all have been here.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

not saying you don't, so chill nig it aint that deep kek
We want to belong here, incels.is is growing and older members should realize it and stop elitism.:feelsokman:

This place got too popular thanks to those youtubers

I'm the only relevant Junecel

I'm the only relevant Junecel
But your join date says May 30th, why? And even if we lived in different time zones, there would be no way that date would even reach June 1st. Is there something you're not telling us?

But your join date says May 30th, why? And even if we lived in different time zones, there would be no way that date would even reach June 1st. Is there something you're not telling us?
I cannot considered myself a junecel if i registered in may 30th and started to post in may 31th