Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who the fuck watches anime

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★
what the fuck mang?

how can someone watch this crap.
watch real foid movies

what the fuck mang?

how can someone watch this crap.
watch real foid movies
giant robo mecha GIF

I hate how anime idolizes foids and makes them seem like nice creatures who give regular guys a chance. In anime the main character is always some loser male who for some inexplicable reason has shit tons of attractive foids fighting over themselves for a chance to sit on his dick. Pure bullshit. And of course you have foids who are super strong, stronger than most men. I'm all for fantasy but I just can't with this kind of bullshit.

Why would I watch real piece of shit evil whores instead of cute kind anime girls?

Who watches anime? Epsteincels.

Not me, dedsrs; not one in my entire life. :feelsjuice:

In anime the main character is always some loser male who for some inexplicable reason has shit tons of attractive foids fighting over themselves for a chance to sit on his dick.
Only a fraction of anime operate based on that formula. The anime that do are generally trash, I agree, but there's so much more to anime than that.