Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WHO THE FUCK NAMED THIS BiTCH DREAM?!

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/YY0yvlm2Yt0

The fuck is this bitch looking stupid for like fucking throw her off the balcony dumb bitch.

People insulting dream now by replacing a bitch with him.

If her name is dream, nobody knows her, nobody is interested on her, speed brought her fame and her ass she's full of shit doesn't know shit gets by on her looks it's common.

fucking ugly dumb bitch fuck you get raped (in video game)

"My boyfriend is..."
"He's not really my boyfriend"

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

making 100s of thousands of dollars, perhaps even millions, just being stupid and entertaining on camera. Such an easy life in comparison to the average wagie. Disregard your morals for a couple years, collect the big bag, and then you are set for life with smart invesments. Man...

I'll have enough to buy all of my parts, soon...

Imagine making 100s of thousands of dollars, perhaps even millions, just being stupid and entertaining on camera. Such an easy life in comparison to the average wagie. Disregard your morals for a couple years, collect the big bag, and then you are set for life with smart invesments. Man...
the fuck is the big bag man?! :feelskek::feelskek:

The BIG BAG my bro, the BIG one!! Imagine a bag. Now increase its size tenfold! A BIG BAG :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Yes. It took a combination of my staked crypto savings, Zip and credit to pay for it all.

Black men hate their race that's why they don't date black women