Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who taxes goes towards.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
This is who taxes goes towards:

1112535D DCF7 49A1 8078 2E9C7E822138

50526470 AD35 466E 9573 F4419B10CFAC

FF9A28A5 176C 493E 899E 3436A6FAC0CD

If helping those whores is what ‘contributing to society‘ is, then I sure as hell feel no need to do so. Society hates me regardless.

Last edited:
Fund the police.

defund the whore-industrial complex

Don't forget about single moms

Ummmm, I actually AM entitled to your tax money, sweaty. Spotted the incel. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

See those feminazi landwhales? Good they are chad only :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Chad chasing whores are insufferable. What’s wrong with them whores just going for their looks matches?

they also go to funding lgbt faggot brainwash movement and ukie single mom good for nothing whores :reeeeee::society:

all the taxes you pay go to degenerate shit just ldar and neet instead :feelscomfy::society: