Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who taught you to hate yourself??

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Who taught you to be ashamed of being a brown ethnic? Who taught you to be ashamed of being a riceman? Who taught you to hate the color of your skin or the texture of your hair? Who taught you to hate the average height of your ethnicity? Who taught you to want to look like a white man? Be proud of your ethnic heritage! Embrace it! Be proud that you're not some white Chad and instead that you are Pajeet! Allah made you that way!

Racists most likely taught people to hate their race.

Globalism made it. So Allah wants us to fight this tagut

Last edited:
Kurt Cobain with his song "I Hate Myself and I Want to Die."

Seriously though I don't hate myself.

I remember seeing telenovelas as a kid and most of the actors looked like white europeans

Who taught you to be ashamed of being a brown ethnic? Who taught you to be ashamed of being a riceman? Who taught you to hate the color of your skin or the texture of your hair? Who taught you to hate the average height of your ethnicity? Who taught you to want to look like a white man? Be proud of your ethnic heritage! Embrace it! Be proud that you're not some white Chad and instead that you are Pajeet! Allah made you that way!
are you ethnic? I guess not. theres no one teaching us to hate ourselves. we can just see that even the best of us get mogged by average white or black guys, then get it further compounded by seeing our ethnic brothers acting like tools under the guise of muh culture, and then see ethnic whores openly talk to us about how low value we are even compared to the garbage of white guys...
Kurt Cobain with his song "I Hate Myself and I Want to Die."

Seriously though I don't hate myself.
are u ethnic ? if so you can prob get rich teaching a class on how not to hate yourself. I hate myself, my entire race (all 3 of them) and my boomer parents

I always hated myself.

No one.Im beyond egotistical.

I hate all humans equally whether they’re black, abo, rice, sand, white, curry.

Every person i met tbh