Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who stole this from us?

Are foids walking naked in Saudi Arabia, as Angloskanks do in industrialized countries like Canada, USA, UK, OZ, NZ, etc?

Only until they get stoned to death or have their heads cut off. SA is not a western "democracy" with slut walks and pussy hats.
they want goyim to serve them as slaves
they want to rule over everyone
goys are animals according to them
a jew and goy can't even eat at the same table

To that I say: GLHF. They're not some übermensch, they are just as fucked as the rest of us social apes.

Last edited:
they want goyim to serve them as slaves
they want to rule over everyone
goys are animals according to them
a jew and goy can't even eat at the same table

Wow a honest Jew....

TBH I'm not mad at the jews for bringing down the curtain on this charade, truth is that life wasn't really stolen from us, because in a sense it didn't exist, the upside of the changes is that now we can see women for who they truly are, so this time when we go back to the table and are discussing terms, they can't back peddle and pretend they were under the control of anyone, they were complicity in feminism and the downfall of the family, men won't forget that.

Only until they get stoned to death or have their heads cut off. SA is not a western "democracy" with slut walks and pussy hats.
So why did you say before that wealth such as oil corrupts womyn? This is only partially true.

Oil wealthy countries such as those in Africa and Middle East would abhor feminism or homosexuality rights as this would create civil unrest.

So why did you say before that wealth such as oil corrupts womyn? This is only partially true.

Oil wealthy countries such as those in Africa and Middle East would abhor feminism or homosexuality rights as this would create civil unrest.

It is true for western style "democracies" who have been in post scarcity for decades. Not true for third world countries and banana republics like SA.

And it's not corrupting whaman per se. It's corrupting men to become soyboys. Hard times produce hard men and all that.

We never had that. My reasoning is that you never heard about people like us before because we didn't have the internet. Back then people died and that was the end of it. These days anyone can post online. Back then the best we could get would be writing in a diary that would be thrown away by a family member once they'd died.

I never wanted to be a tradcon. I'd rather be an incel, tbh.