Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who started r\incels?

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
sergeantincel?

Ryo?

Azavii?

?

Did r/Incels arise from Lookism?

whoever it was is forever etched in history. r/incels was a great place and the mod was very incel-friendly and backed us up against the normies as long as he could.

rip r/incels forever and always

/u/BrokeCFO was the one who opened it. I think azavii was modded a little less than 2 years ago.

retarded_dumbshit said:
/u/BrokeCFO was the one who opened it. I think azavii was modded a little less than 2 years ago.

and where is him now?

nausea said:
and where is him now?

who? 

I don't know a single thing about BrokeCFO. azavii is taking a break, he told me the same thing he said in his thread.

retarded_dumbshit said:
who? 

I don't know a single thing about BrokeCFO. azavii is taking a break, he told me the same thing he said in his thread.

the founder of r\incel

disappeared?

Very little is known about /u/BrokeCFO. None of us really had any contact with him and he never posted on /r/incels. He created it for reasons unknown and it was dormant for over a year until caamib started posting in it after /r/truecels was quarantined.

If it wasn't for Caamib, /r/incels would still be a dormant sub with 0 posts, so for all intents and purposes, he's the one who started it.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Very little is known about /u/BrokeCFO.  None of us really had any contact with him and he never posted on /r/incels.  He created it for reasons unknown and it was dormant for over a year until caamib started posting in it after /r/truecels was quarantined.  

If it wasn't for Caamib, /r/incels would still be a dormant sub with 0 posts, so for all intents and purposes, he's the one who started it.

and where is Caamib then?

and why sergeantincel was the one in charge then?

nausea said:

His reddit account got banned, he got IP banned and for a while he was making new accounts but they'd always get banned because his posting style and content were unique enough to make him easily identifiable.  The reddit admins probably knew who he was at a certain point.  After a while he apparently gave up.

Caamib doesn't seem to be that active in the incelosphere these days.  His last blog post was 10 months ago.

As for why sergeantincel is in charge, he's the one who made this website and he's paying the bills. He was also apparently an approved posted on /r/incels for a while.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
His reddit account got banned, he got IP banned and for a while he was making new accounts but they'd always get banned because his posting style and content were unique enough to make him easily identifiable.  The reddit admins probably knew who he was at a certain point.  After a while he apparently gave up.

Caamib doesn't seem to be that active in the incelosphere these days.  His last blog post was 10 months ago.

As for why sergeantincel is in charge.  He's the one who made this website and he's paying the bills.  He was also apparently an approved posted on /r/incels for a while.

but maybe he is not aware of this place, no way to contact him?

nausea said:

He posted on voat for a while, became a cuck, made some female a Mod there and whiteknighted her even. Don't know what he's doing now though.

nausea said:
but maybe he is not aware of this place, no way to contact him?

I have multiple ways of contacting him and I suppose I'll inform him about this place.

The thing is, from the vibe I've gotten from him, he seems to be generally displeased about the general direction that we as a community have gone in. He's not a fan of the looks theory crowd, which is now an overwhelming majority. Also, he's had sex with at least two women, and is thus not a truecel, so he might not feel welcome here. Lord knows if he showed up some people would shout "fakecel!" at him.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I have multiple ways of contacting him an I suppose I'll inform him about this place.

The thing is, from the vibe I've gotten from him, he seems to be generally displeased about the general direction that we as a community have gone in.  He's not a fan of the looks theory crowd, which is now an overwhelming majority.  Also, he's had sex with at least two women, and is thus not a truecel, he might not feel welcome here.  Lord knows if he showed up some people would shout "fakecel!" at him.

well an ascended incel is welcome right?

also how old is he?

not to derail into offtopic but looks theory states that looks is everything to get femmans, why does he disagree?
or I misinterpret the theory?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Did r/Incels arise from Lookism?

No, it was created after /r/truecels was quarantined. It was largely independent from PSL (Puahate Sluthate Lookism) but since the two communities are largely based on inceldom, there was naturally a lot of overlap.

nausea said:
well an ascended incel is welcome right?

To some yes, but we all know there's a vocal group on here who complain when anyone who isn't a truecel posts. And I say that as a 30 year old KHV wizard.

nausea said:
also how old is he?

He's a year younger than me, so he'd be 29 now.

nausea said:
not to derail into offtopic but looks theory states that looks is everything to get femmans, why does he disagree?
or I misinterpret the theory?

He believes that women are largely attracted to degenerate bad boys, but this preference is mostly cultural. He also seems to believe that inceldom is caused more by culture than biology.

His beliefs have evolved over the years and I'm not sure exactly what he believes now. I just messaged him with a link to this place, so with any luck he can sign up and answer these questions, because he sure as hell would be able to explain it better than I can.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
To some yes, but we all know there's a vocal group on here who complain when anyone who isn't a truecel posts.  And I say that as a 30 year old KHV wizard.

He believes that women are largely attracted to degenerate bad boys, but this preference is mostly cultural.  He also seems to believe that inceldom is caused more by culture than biology.  

His beliefs have evolved over the years and I'm not sure exactly what he believes now.  I just messaged him with a link to this place, so with any luck he can sign up and answer these questions, because he sure as hell would be able to explain it better than I can.

thanks for the explaination, look at the book I am desperately trying to make known here boyoyoyoyo ( do not read the spoiler I made if you are suicidal)

Levi joi was one of the earliest posters i ever saw, before the sub blew up

Ryo_Hazuki said:
To some yes, but we all know there's a vocal group on here who complain when anyone who isn't a truecel posts.  And I say that as a 30 year old KHV wizard.

This vocal group is the reason this place could eventually end up like wizchan without any cultural influence at all and a sole circlejerking echo chamber for delusional escapists.

modus_coperandi said:
This vocal group is the reason this place could eventually end up like wizchan without any cultural influence at all and a sole circlejerking echo chamber for delusional escapists.

God I miss the old wizardchan from 2012. Back then it was mostly incels. Then sometime in 2013 the rules changed and the elitist volcels (who are mostly probably just incels in denial) took over.

I'll do my best to make sure we don't go down the same path as wizardchan/wizchan.

that /u/BrokeCFO could be st.blackops2cel himself?

People were asking about Caamib in this thread so I contacted him and got my reply...needless to say he probably won't be coming here:

Yes. I will never visit it or endorse it. It is run by pieces of shit, filled by idiots and if I settle my private life before the end of this year and I'll start my own forum with intelligent posters who will stay away from your fucking cesspool (of course this will not be on Reddit, Reddit is history for incels).

Fschmidt and one other guy will be the mods beside me. Lookists will be banned and so will be all morons so none of Incels.me members will post there. My site probably won't be that popular but will do better than yours, which will implode just like Sluthate and Lookism did, because it is filled with a bunch of animals just like those forums were. Got it?

You morons have wrecked r/Incels, will wreck your travesty of a forum now and all because you are a bunch of low IQ imbeciles.

Everybody posting on Incels.me should be shot to the back of their heads. And if you think I'm "jealous" you're even dumber because why would I be jealous of low IQ animals like Zyrros? Everybody who likes that forum would never be allowed to post on what I might start.

You can post this there as my reply to those asking about me.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
People were asking about Caamib in this thread so I contacted him and got my reply...needless to say he probably won't be coming here:

Sounds like a delusional faggot 

He’s gonna circlejerk on his forum with his 7 other posters until he lil peeps himself 

I do admit he does bring up some valid Points

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Even Caamib dislikes Zyros. Lol

why he said you wrecked r\incels?

nausea said:
why he said you wrecked r\incels?

He just means people like me ("lookists") not personally and specifically me.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Lmao, I had respect for Caamib and nobody can deny his contributions, but seems like he changed into another religious "muh modern culture" nutjob like fschmidt is. 
Sex changes, for the worse, it looks like.
What a shame.

Ctrl+F "Bargh9", 0 results

I am the founder of the incel community on reddit. I founded r/truecels with my (now suspended) Bargh9 account in Dec2015 or Jan2016. After r/truecels got quarantined the community moved to r/incels, which at the time was just a backup subreddit that the r/truecels mod caamib was holding onto in case something happened to r/truecels. r/incels existed before caamib, but it was an empty sub that caamib somehow got control of through RedditRequests or something. r/incels had less than 10 subscribers before r/truecels got quarantined and the community moved to r/incels.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

I don't think he knows there aren't many incels left online after the reddit purge.
However I do agree about the lookismfags part.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

He believes that women are largely attracted to degenerate bad boys, but this preference is mostly cultural.  He also seems to believe that inceldom is caused more by culture than biology.  

His beliefs have evolved over the years and I'm not sure exactly what he believes now.  I just messaged him with a link to this place, so with any luck he can sign up and answer these questions, because he sure as hell would be able to explain it better than I can.

They are. Or if civilized (high IQ women) are attracted to beta types with good status. Looks theory always was and will be a meme that is rooted in social media logic and pushed by aspens.

Mentalcels are 99.9% of incels. Whether you're 'ugly' or not doesn't matter. If you are an inhibited, effeminate, or just weird man, then you are likely incel. The reason these forums didn't get swarmed by the real incels from day 1 is because most people don't post on forums. It takes a special kind of aspen to beat ideas to death on a forum.

You claiming pretty boys getting girls (and being 30) shows how aspen you really are. It's a fucking meme. Young girls like pretty boys and then they grow up. Violent, ugly bad boys swarm in and impregnate them before moving onto the next while pretty boys turn into betas with nagging wives who hencuck them to death and help support the bastards of the violent men through paying taxes. And the cycle continues forever until hopefully we are overrun with low inhib criminals who burn this worthless pos society we live in to the ground.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Kek, fuck that cuck.

Oodar said:
They are. Or if civilized (high IQ women) are attracted to beta types with good status. Looks theory always was and will be a meme that is rooted in social media logic and pushed by aspens.

Mentalcels are 99.9% of incels. Whether you're 'ugly' or not doesn't matter. If you are an inhibited, effeminate, or just weird man, then you are likely incel. The reason these forums didn't get swarmed by the real incels from day 1 is because most people don't post on forums. It takes a special kind of aspen to beat ideas to death on a forum.

You claiming pretty boys getting girls (and being 30) shows how aspen you really are. It's a fucking meme. Young girls like pretty boys and then they grow up. Violent, ugly bad boys swarm in and impregnate them before moving onto the next while pretty boys turn into betas with nagging wives who hencuck them to death and help support the bastards of the violent men through paying taxes. And the cycle continues forever until hopefully we are overrun with low inhib criminals who burn this worthless pos society we live in to the ground.

It's actually retarded shit like "muh inhibition" and "all incels are mentalcels" that are retarded lookism memes.  If women were primarily attracted to low inhibition violent men, then society would be getting more and more violent as the genes which cause this behavior would be passed on and the high inhib genes would become genetic dead ends.  Instead we have a society that's getting safer and softer.

Tons of truecels I've known were low inhib.  

Now go back to lookism.net

waImIs2.png

RealestFakecel said:
that /u/BrokeCFO could be st.blackops2cel himself?

I heard that he was some Bosnian gamer that posted the picture on r/ rateme. He wasn't /u/Broke CFO.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
It's actually retarded shit like "muh inhibition" and "all incels are mentalcels" that are retarded lookism memes.  If women were primarily attracted to low inhibition violent men, then society would be getting more and more violent as the genes which cause this behavior would be passed on and the high inhib genes would become genetic dead ends.  Instead we have a society that's getting safer and softer.

waImIs2.png

The lower crime rates are due to the drug war (mostly started in the 70's) and 3 strikes laws which were intended to put violent and low inhib men in prison for life. Most prisoners are non-violent, but they are low inhib.

Elite women care about status and looks. But 99% of women are just hood rats or peasants that wait for the toughest, lowest inhib brute to come along and lay the moves on them so they can get pregnant. Just like animals.

Caamib posts on the rantsofanincel blog. You can google the blog, his avatar is some old guy with grey hair. No idea why he doesn't just post here.

A better question might be who created /r/Incel? The first Incel sub, if I am not mistaken.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

LOL @ the coping narcissistcel, haha

Its a shame Caamib hates us and thinks we're all phaggots. Dividing the incel community will make sure we can never stand up to the Normies in any meaningful way.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

waImIs2.png
Not to start a debate or anything but you've been around guys who admitted to you they cant get girls? 

I thought incels were very secretive about this issue considering how society mercilessly taunts such men.

SubhumanTrash said:
Not to start a debate or anything but you've been around guys who admitted to you they cant get girls? 

Yeah, I've found that some incels are willing to admit to it if it's in private and you admit to it first. I've almost always been the one to open up about it first. Of course a lot of incels will never admit to it and even continue to lie.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Yeah, I've found that some incels are willing to admit to it if it's in private and you admit to it first.  I've almost always been the one to open up about it first.  Of course a lot of incels will never admit to it and even continue to lie.

The ones that contine to lie are the most annoying. I knew an incel who was so lonely he spent a small fortune getting a stripper to spend the weekend with him and act like a girlfriend.

Something i plan on doing myself soon.( Neighbor across the street is an exotic dancer)

r/incels was our home. R.I.P

Very little is known about /u/BrokeCFO. None of us really had any contact with him and he never posted on /r/incels. He created it for reasons unknown and it was dormant for over a year until caamib started posting in it after /r/truecels was quarantined.

Ancient Incels
I have multiple ways of contacting him and I suppose I'll inform him about this place.

The thing is, from the vibe I've gotten from him, he seems to be generally displeased about the general direction that we as a community have gone in. He's not a fan of the looks theory crowd, which is now an overwhelming majority. Also, he's had sex with at least two women, and is thus not a truecel, so he might not feel welcome here. Lord knows if he showed up some people would shout "fakecel!" at him.
Wow. I feel like I'm learning history.

Last edited:
Alright I have a few things to say

1. This thread is nostalgic
2. So many accounts here are inactive or banned. Jfl
3. A normal thread from Nausea. What the hell.