Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who speaks russian here, can someone translate a letter for me?

@Furlossus is Russian

@decembrist_kirillov do you happen to speak russian

there are websites out there that will translate text in images. however if the handwriting is terrible it probably won't work

Сам переводи.

there are websites out there that will translate text in images. however if the handwriting is terrible it probably won't work

preferably a native russian, because i think this letter is in some sort of weird cursive

are you able to understand any of this?

Some dude is writing from jail (probably for the court) and reflecting on his childhood. He was rejected and bullied by his classmates, but maintained friendship with one of his friends who was in similar situation. He says he shouldn't have shut himself in to overcome the obstacles in his life. Now that he's in jail he realized he was preying on the weak. He wished he could turn his life around.

Some dude is writing from jail (probably for the court) and reflecting on his childhood. He was rejected and bullied by his classmates, but maintained friendship with one of his friends who was in similar situation. He says he shouldn't have shut himself in to overcome the obstacles in his life. Now that he's in jail he realized he was preying on the weak. He wished he could turn his life around.
yes i know what its about because im doing a case study on these kids, but i need a direct word-for-word translation for what im writing if you dont mind please

yes i know what its about because im doing a case study on these kids, but i need a direct word-for-word translation for what im writing if you dont mind please

Give me some time.

Give me some time.
alright thanks man this helps a lot

for general information about this case which might help you translate the letter better (idk maybe), the dude whos writing is named nikita lytkin, he was a russian serial killer who killed 6 people with his friend artyom anoufriev, i think artyom is mentioned in this letter. i think nikita may have been accusative towards artyom in this letter, blaming him for the killings, but i might be wrong

Translation:

I've been here in jail for 1.5 years, I went through a lot and thought a lot. I thought about my life, had memories of my childhood, my mother, my childhood friends. I realized that a long time ago, when I was a kid, I was happy. Then, in 6th grade I met Artyom and transferred to another section. That was the beginning of the end. I didn't have any friends in the new section, all childhood friends moved out who knows where, my new classmates didn't accept me, I got bullied. At this point, I didn't want anything, didn't want to study or go to gym, I didn't want to live to be honest. I didn't tell my mother because I was embarrassed and I didn't want her to go to school to complain. I was angry at everybody, I lost faith in myself, people, and justice. I shared only with Artyom. He supported me in every way as he also had troubles at home with his mother and at school. Our friendship grew stronger. But as I gather my memories, I realized I was a fool. I should've lived my life differently, ignored bullying and humiliations, and assert myself in a different way to show that I am not a lowlife and I am worth something. I should've resumed schooling and go back to my wrestling training, now I understand that I was killing the weak and defenseless, I only demonstrated my weakness and didn't prove myself to anybody. I am guilty and I am ready to bear the punishment. I feel sick when I think of what I've done. Sometimes I look at myself from the outside and I don't believe it was me. If I could change everything and start anew, I would've never repeated (?) these crimes.

Signed Lytkin

November 2012.

Translation:

I've been here in jail for 1.5 years, I went through a lot and thought a lot. I thought about my life, had memories of my childhood, my mother, my childhood friends. I realized that a long time ago, when I was a kid, I was happy. Then, in 6th grade I met Artyom and transferred to another section. That was the beginning of the end. I didn't have any friends in the new section, all childhood friends moved out who knows where, my new classmates didn't accept me, I got bullied. At this point, I didn't want anything, didn't want to study or go to gym, I didn't want to live to be honest. I didn't tell my mother because I was embarrassed and I didn't want her to go to school to complain. I was angry at everybody, I lost faith in myself, people, and justice. I shared only with Artyom. He supported me in every way as he also had troubles at home with his mother and at school. Our friendship grew stronger. But as I gather my memories, I realized I was a fool. I should've lived my life differently, ignored bullying and humiliations, and assert myself in a different way to show that I am not a lowlife and I am worth something. I should've resumed schooling and go back to my wrestling training, now I understand that I was killing the weak and defenseless, I only demonstrated my weakness and didn't prove myself to anybody. I am guilty and I am ready to bear the punishment. I feel sick when I think of what I've done. Sometimes I look at myself from the outside and I don't believe it was me. If I could change everything and start anew, I would've never repeated (?) these crimes.

Signed Lytkin

November 2012.
thank you sir!!!!!!

Translation:

Signed Lytkin

November 2012.
does section mean school?

does section mean school?

No, it's a section of the grade in the same school. In post-soviet countries, grades are split into sections "A", "B", "C", etc. You attend the same classes with your section.

Translation:

Signed Lytkin

November 2012.
brutal