Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who smokes

Who smokes l?

• Total voters
Pack a menthols a month does me goods.

I smoke... since I was 13 years old, lmao... I've been smoking for 7 years, what the fuck.

16-20 cigs a day lul

Cancer is waiting

T B H N
B....... G
H N G L

My looks are bad enough I could never smoke.

I pray my azn waifu will never smoke and will never have smoked, I know azns love cigs.

I don't and never have, but I grew up surrounded by smoke. My mother smoked a lot when she was pregnant with me and continued to smoke throughout my entire life of living with her.

I don't and never have, but I grew up surrounded by smoke. My mother smoked a lot when she was pregnant with me and continued to smoke throughout my entire life of living with her.

my mom did too

like 99% sure thats why im incel, i didnt get breastfed either. still love her the most

been vaping a lot lately for cope

I smoke on weekends when Im out drinking, so I dont know where to put my self in that stupid 2 choice poll.

Smoking is low IQ

Used to smoke a pack a day, I've quit completely :feelsautistic:

I used to smoke weed but now I vape. About 8 years ago I smoked a pack every three days.

my mom did too

like 99% sure thats why im incel, i didnt get breastfed either. still love her the most
If you're a manlet it very well might be from the lack of breast feeding

I used to, but when I hit my 30's, cigarettes made my dick limp so I had to stop, now I take L-Argeinine tablets every morning, I vape, and I still smoke weed.