Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who sees a therapist

dmanryan

dmanryan

Greycel
feeling the pressure to see a therapist from family who I live with. i don't want some chad or foid in a chair up in my shit. who else sees one?

Went twice and haven't been since. Didn't help

I feel sooner or later my parents are gonna ask me but ill refuse. Just wont go seeing any wh0re or any sexhaver fucker who makes 5x the cuckwage speeing bluepill shit aka copium

Don't do theRapy i have to go to these stupid theRapy groups because I tried to rope its hell

You could just ask to see a the-rapist right now
@Rapist

Once a while ago not anymore tho

I’ve been a couple times, not my thing and super expensive. If you’re gonna get one though, get a male instead because they are more likely to actually do their job

I was just asked to explain how I was feeling and I was given the basic normie advice I'd heard a hundred times before
This

In my experience it is as if they don't even empathize with what you are telling them, as if they don't give a damn.

They are only listening to you for money and that's all, they don't give a fuck about their professions

Like motherfucker, I'm telling you that I have suicidal thoughts and trauma from abuse during adolescence and the only thing you keep telling me is "you need to get a job."

This is not a made up anecdote, it is real

When I was a teen I had to visit one because of ... certain issues. He was a literal chad, and the sessions were completely dogshit useless. I was supposed to attend therapy for months but he let me off much earlier because im NT and convinced him i didnt need it anymore