Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who ruined YouTube?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
That's right.. a feeemaaaale... who ruined reddit? that's right... aa cuuuck : )
They ruin eveverything.

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
Twitch is also full of tittystreamers because the cucked admins encourage it by getting bribed with nudes. How cucked can you be to allow shit to happen just because a woman sent you pictures of her naked? At least demand sex or money or some shit, damn.

Weed said:
That's right.. a feeemaaaale... who ruined reddit? that's right... aa cuuuck : )
They ruin eveverything.

patreon ruined youtube because it encouraged e-begging and attention-whoring which in turn attracted more roasties into the e-celebrity business

Weed said:
They ruin eveverything.

Omg i thought the same thing for such a long time but nobody seems to realize this.

patreon ruined youtube because it encouraged e-begging and attention-whoring which in turn attracted more roasties into the e-celebrity business
This. I'm so tired of all that e-begging, clickbaiting, attention-whoring etc.
There is no creativity anymore and everything feels as if its been faked / staged.

oblivioncel said:
Weed said:
They ruin eveverything.
wtf patreon has to do with it?

Zyzz said:
Weed said:
They ruin eveverything.
Omg i thought the same thing for such a long time but nobody seems to realize this.
I just realized it like 10 minutes ago, I deeply thought about it. I remember when YouTube was controlled by 2 guys... Everyone loved YouTube now everyone hates it because of what this woman does.

Twitch is also full of tittystreamers because the cucked admins encourage it by getting bribed with nudes. How cucked can you be to allow shit to happen just because a woman sent you pictures of her naked? At least demand sex or money or some shit, damn.

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
Also this. I will edit my post with your post tbh good point

LonelyButterfly said:
This. I'm so tired of all that e-begging, clickbaiting, attention-whoring etc.
There is no creativity anymore and everything feels as if its been faked / staged.

seems like nowadays no one can afford to make a youtube video without the necessity of begging $3k per month on patreon. it's disgusting. and ofc the demographics that benefit more from this trend are the roasties who are monetizing off the armies of beta who spend their days watching some youtube garbage

Google when the bought it over 10 years ago.

Jews. If they take over the internet too like they've done with the media, it's over

What? a woman is managing youtube aswell? lol and I wondered why yt is so shit now

kodoku said:
What? a woman is managing youtube aswell? lol and I wondered why yt is so shit now
She's a feminist too.

Look at her like/dislike ratio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xjKNDMgE54

Women ruin EVERYTHING when you let them have power.

A woman ruined Yahoo. A woman ruined YouTube. A woman ruined Reddit. Not to mention all the roasties, feminists and leftist SJW types on Reddit. Its literally rectal cancer.